The Lion King Original Broadway Cast Recording.

What is your favorite songs and instrumentals from the soundtrack?

Circle Of Life.
6%
The Grassland Chant.
6%
Morning Report.
No votes
The Lioness Hunt.
6%
I Just Can't Wait To Be King.
No votes
Chow Down.
2%
They Live In You.
10%
Be Prepared.
6%
The Stampede.
2%
Rafiki Mourns.
No votes
Hakuna Matata.
2%
One By One.
4%
The Madness Of King Scar.
No votes
Shadowland.
8%
The Lion Sleeps Tonight. (Reprise)
4%
Endless Night.
8%
Can You Feel The Love Tonight?
4%
He Lives In You. (Reprise)
12%
Simba Confronts Scar.
8%
King Of Pride Rock/Circle Of Life. (Reprise)
14%

Total votes : 51

Re: The Lion King Original Broadway Cast Recording.

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » August 10th, 2012, 4:38 am

He lives in you-Haunting, dramatic. It sounds very haunting but at the same time it is very empowering. It creates two contradictory feelings when you hear it.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby danagirl99 » August 5th, 2013, 10:17 pm

Woah, shocked I was the only one to vote for Be Prepared! How crazy - love that song!
Every forum I'm in, King Of Pride Rock/Circle Of Life. (Reprise) is ALWAYS the favorite. Last time I had Broadway show tickets, it was awesome, and I wish I could go back soon! Makes sense I suppose, great songs - all of them!!
danagirl99

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Meskhenet » August 13th, 2013, 4:46 am

I prefer the Spanish musical version of Be Prepared because it's more "dramatic".
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Feareous » August 28th, 2013, 3:17 am

[quote="danagirl99"]Woah, shocked I was the only one to vote for Be Prepared! How crazy - love that song!
Every forum I'm in, King Of Pride Rock/Circle Of Life. (Reprise) is ALWAYS the favorite. Last time I had Broadway show tickets, it was awesome, and I wish I could go back soon! Makes sense I suppose, great songs - all of them!![/quote]

'Be Prepared' is my favorite too!
I saw it on the West End in London just a few weeks ago... the performances were beyond stunning!
Feareous

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Previous

Return to Broadway