What's your favorite Rhythm Of The Pride Lands song

What's your favorite song from the album Rhythm Of The Pride Lands?

He Lives In You
46%
Hakuna Matata
No votes
The Lion Sleeps Tonight
15%
Kube
No votes
Lea Halalela
15%
It's Time
No votes
One By One
8%
Warthog Rhapsody
No votes
Lala
No votes
Busa
15%
Noyana
No votes

Total votes : 13

What's your favorite Rhythm Of The Pride Lands song

Postby Biomac » July 14th, 2012, 1:58 am

Ok I'm not sure if this should be in this forum or in "Music" forum, so please remove it if needed.

So as the title says, what's your favorite song from the album Rhythm Of The Pride Lands? Please try to say why, it's interesting to know, whatever the reason :) !

Mine is Busa, because it gives a lot of hope and makes me feel better for Simba :proud2: . But I absolutely love all the songs though ;)
Last edited by Biomac on July 14th, 2012, 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Re: What's your favorite Rhythm Of The Pride Lands song

Postby TheLionPrince » July 14th, 2012, 5:24 am

"Busa" is my favorite song from the album. The song just makes me feel victorious, and run across a desert epicly like Simba did.
Last edited by TheLionPrince on July 14th, 2012, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » July 14th, 2012, 5:33 am

So I voted for "He Lives in You", but only on the basis that it's the song that I listen to the most If anything, I hate to have to choose sides here and actually pick a favorite song.

Because I actually like "He Lives in You" and "Lea Halalela" both equally to the point where I don't listen to one without listening to the other. I know on the CD, the track-list places "Lea Halalela" at number 5 or so, but I always move it to 2 for this reason.

An along that, I also love "Lala" also around the same amount. Sadly, I don't listen to it as much as I do to the previous two, but I love it all the same.

But as many others here will point out: all the songs on the CD are awesome! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Tabby » July 14th, 2012, 6:29 am

In the Jungle, the mighty Jungle, the lion sleeps tonight
In the Jungle, the mighty Jungle, the lion sleeps tonight
(African Stuff)
Near the village, the paceful village, the lion sleeps tonight
(More african stuff)
Hush my darling, don't fear my darling, the lion sleeps tonight
Hush my darling, don't fear my darling, the lion sleeps tonight
(Yet more african stuff)
(Some more african stuff)
My little darling, Don't fear my little darling

LOL GUESS WICH ONE :B

I love this version of this Known song cause here it sounds really adorale, and reminds me a lot Simba on those scenes of TLKIII :joy2:

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Regulus » July 14th, 2012, 9:10 am

He lives in you. :cool:
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 14th, 2012, 5:32 pm

Oh I am the only one who loves Lea Halalela? :P Looks like.

Well I really love the song, the chorus sometimes just gives me the chills *_* amazing IMO :P
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise

Postby TheLionPrince » July 14th, 2012, 7:38 pm

[quote="MsNatalieRiddleStern"]Oh I am the only one who loves Lea Halalela? :P Looks like.

Well I really love the song, the chorus sometimes just gives me the chills *_* amazing IMO :P[/quote]

No, you're not. "Lea Halalela" comes at a very close second behind "Busa", and I gives me chills as well.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 14th, 2012, 7:40 pm

[quote="TheLionPrince"][quote="MsNatalieRiddleStern"]Oh I am the only one who loves Lea Halalela? :P Looks like.

Well I really love the song, the chorus sometimes just gives me the chills *_* amazing IMO :P[/quote]

No, you're not. "Lea Halalela" comes at a very close second behind "Busa", and I gives me chills as well.[/quote]
I meant it in first place though ^ xD

I don't really like Busa though =/ somewhat boring to me.
*prepares to hear hatred towards me*
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby DGFone » July 14th, 2012, 7:47 pm

[quote="MsNatalieRiddleStern"]Oh I am the only one who loves Lea Halalela? :P Looks like.

I love it just as much as "He Lives in You", which is the song I voted for. The only reason why I didn't vote for "Lea Halalela" was because I discovered "He Lives in You" first, and it introduced me to the rest of the RotPL CD.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 14th, 2012, 8:15 pm

[quote="DGFone"][quote="MsNatalieRiddleStern"]Oh I am the only one who loves Lea Halalela? :P Looks like.

I love it just as much as "He Lives in You", which is the song I voted for. The only reason why I didn't vote for "Lea Halalela" was because I discovered "He Lives in You" first, and it introduced me to the rest of the RotPL CD.[/quote]
I understand that... Lea Halalela was the first I heard, so, just sayin', and that was a bit meant to be like er, sarcasm or something =/ knowing most probably do love that song too.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Next

Return to Broadway