Does Anyone Have The Brightest Star?

Does Anyone Have The Brightest Star?

Postby changa » January 3rd, 2012, 7:52 am

The tape, I mean. I'd really like to hear it told. Does anyone have the tape and can they transfer it to an MP3?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Re: Does Anyone Have The Brightest Star?

Postby Noah » January 3rd, 2012, 7:55 am

I have the book, but no tape. I wish I did though. I got mine in a thrift store, so the tape is probably long gone.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby WindAnnWise » January 5th, 2012, 4:39 pm

I think I used to have the book. (Maybe I still do, it's just around here somewhere.) I don't remember wether I had the tape or not.
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby StarlightLioness » January 14th, 2012, 12:53 am

I had bought the book and tape brand new on Amazon a few years ago. But I threw the tape out since I don't own anything to play it on. I'm strictly on cd/ipod.
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby Wrightfan » January 14th, 2012, 3:06 am

Ugh, I had this at one point but when I looked in the basement awhile ago, no dice.

Maybe it is in the attic. Not sure.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew

Postby mamaprince » April 16th, 2012, 2:56 am

nope. but i desperately need that book.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby StarlightLioness » April 21st, 2012, 4:46 am

Check Amazon for it. Sometimes sellers have the whole thing brand new in the package.
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby mamaprince » April 21st, 2012, 11:08 pm

really ? thanks for the advice. i will have to go an see.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby brandythelionkingfan » April 25th, 2012, 9:21 am

It is a little pricy but not that bad! Still in orig. packaging!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEY-LION-KIN ... 4cfe0c8be0
brandythelionkingfan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Wrightfan » July 25th, 2012, 2:28 pm

Update: I found the book!

Tape is possibly long gone though
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Nickname(s): Andrew

Return to Broadway