TLKOB Dreams

TLKOB Dreams

Postby KingKovu44 » September 8th, 2011, 3:20 pm

Has anyone here ever had any sort of dream related to TLKOB? Recently, I had a dream where I was performing as adult Simba in the show.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: TLKOB Dreams

Postby Panthera Arohanui » October 29th, 2011, 12:26 am

I remember the other night I dreamed I was the offstage chorus doing that chanting-singing thing in "They Live In You". A change from my usual Les Miserables dreams! ;)
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby LuigiFletcherScar » November 2nd, 2011, 8:10 am

No, but I have a dream to go there with my boyfriend Justin Bieber, I really love him!
I love Justin Bieber!
LuigiFletcherScar
I love Justin Bieber!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Luigi Fletcher-Bieber, Scar, Luigi
Pride Points: 0

Postby Panthera Arohanui » November 5th, 2011, 12:23 am

I had one last night where I managed to (somehow or other) time travel back to 1997 and watch the original Broadway cast of "The Lion King". I think the dream ended on "Endless Night" before I woke up to the dawn breaking. :D
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby TheLionPrince » November 7th, 2011, 2:45 pm

I had a dream when I finally attended the musical on Broadway after all these years of wanting to go see it.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to Broadway