So, I saw TLKoB

So, I saw TLKoB

Postby Annie » January 9th, 2011, 10:31 am

Yepp, I went to see TLKoB for the 2nd time yesterday ^^
It was amazing :D

And lols, there was THE best looking Chinese man working as a background dancer, some grass and the guy with the bird on the stick :P
I mean...wow! Seriously...yum.

But anyways :P I love how it's portrayed, I wished they'd put some of the scenes in the movie (maybe as a special edition? :D)

While in London, I also went to a stables, to visit the shop. I look at a notice board, which is covered with photos...and who do I see...JACKIE CHAN! I asked about it and they said Jackie rode there a few years ago! I even saw the horse he rode :D
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Re: So, I saw TLKoB

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 9th, 2011, 10:32 am

Wow, I really want to see that.. But I live in Finland so there's no chance to see it.. :sad:
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Postby AdAstrα » January 9th, 2011, 7:31 pm

Lucky! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Taka » January 9th, 2011, 7:32 pm

Ooh you're lucky Annie!
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby PrincessKiara » January 9th, 2011, 7:36 pm

Awesome Annie! :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Return to Broadway