Favorite costume

Favorite costume

Postby KingKovu44 » December 29th, 2010, 11:33 pm

If this has already been done, feel free to lock this thread. I apologize.

Anyway, my favorite is the costume for adult Simba, followed by Mufasa's. Actually, I like all the costumes, but those are my favorites.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Favorite costume

Postby atouchofgrace » December 29th, 2010, 11:39 pm

I like Nala's and Scar's.
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby KingKovu44 » December 29th, 2010, 11:40 pm

[quote="atouchofgrace"]I like Nala's and Scar's.[/quote]

Yeah, Scar's is cool. I like how his and Mufasa's masks move.

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby atouchofgrace » December 29th, 2010, 11:43 pm

[quote="KingKovu44"][quote="atouchofgrace"]I like Nala's and Scar's.[/quote]

Yeah, Scar's is cool. I like how his and Mufasa's masks move.[/quote]

Me too.
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Malkia » January 18th, 2011, 5:17 am

Sarabi's. The lionesses. Nala's and Mufasa's. Then again I like just about all the costumes, the designs are incredible.
Giza Buyabo...
Malkia

the queen

Pride Points: 0

Postby TheDoctor » January 18th, 2011, 11:57 am

Ah, that's such a difficult choice D: But I think adult Simba's is my top favourite. His mask is my favourite too :cheerful:

Mufasa's and the lionesses' costumes are amazing too. And all the grassland animals... and the plants... and... all of them xD
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

Postby KingKovu44 » January 18th, 2011, 8:15 pm

I liked how they did the tears when the lionesses were mourning Mufasa.

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 18th, 2011, 9:02 pm

I liked simba and nala adult costumes and the animals at the beggining.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Chumvikingpride » January 18th, 2011, 10:48 pm

scar!!
ImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 18th, 2011, 10:53 pm

Lol scar-a-holic NALA AND SIMBA!
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Next

Return to Broadway