The Morning Report cut from the show

Re: The Morning Report cut from the show

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 8th, 2011, 4:15 pm

It also characterized Zazu a great deal. The song essentially gives us a view of what his purpose actually is, whereas he usually seems like an overconfident butler.
TheRoguePrince

Postby AdAstrα » March 8th, 2011, 4:23 pm

If this means that they'll also remove the song from the new DVD..I'm happy. No offence to anyone who likes it. I just don't :P
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 8th, 2011, 4:24 pm

well, the scene kinda makes Simba look out of character
TheRoguePrince

Postby AdAstrα » March 8th, 2011, 4:39 pm

Yeah. Poorly animated and just...weird. I don't like it at all.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby JaguarOne » March 9th, 2011, 9:36 pm

I'm curious as to how it's poorly animated.
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke
JaguarOne

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Washington, DC - A Capital City

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 3:20 pm

I haven`t seen the show (yet, I will this summer) but I have heard about how this song shows more about Zazus character. It seems like a shame to me that they decided to remove it.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Previous

Return to Broadway