The Morning Report cut from the show

Re: The Morning Report cut from the show

Postby dariusgib » October 29th, 2010, 11:04 am

good on you Rogue Prince show them whos boss
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 29th, 2010, 8:47 pm

I of course was unhappy to see it gone and was appalled with "Chow Down" a so called song that horribly disfigured my favorite movie
TheRoguePrince

Postby theLioness » October 29th, 2010, 10:07 pm

It seems like this cut has really upset a lot of fans. I have never been able to see this musical yet, sadly, due to not having enough money and having been stuck in the middle of the US up until now. That should be remedied soon.
However, my point is that if there isn't a petition going around, maybe one should be started. It should be to eliminate "Chow Down" and to bring back "The Morning Report" as this seems to be the consensus. Just my thought :) It'd be cool to make a difference.
I always click on adoptables! Please take a few seconds for Sarabi and find the rest of the family HERE!
theLioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Johnny
Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » October 30th, 2010, 7:51 am

Actually I thought Chow Down was a nice addition to the musical. Of course, I'm upset that they cut this scene, and I agree someone should make a petition to get it back. I didn't like how they added the Morning Report scene to the movie, mostly because I believe all movies should be released as the theatrical version of the film (or first version...w/e), but I liked the addition of the song to the musical. It's a musical, after all. :]
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby dariusgib » October 30th, 2010, 3:47 pm

sorry Moka if i annoy you but didnt they do it in the film without a song wouldnt it of made sense because zazus report now just really rushed and doesnt make any sense
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » October 30th, 2010, 8:40 pm

[quote="Moka"]Actually I thought Chow Down was a nice addition to the musical. Of course, I'm upset that they cut this scene, and I agree someone should make a petition to get it back. I didn't like how they added the Morning Report scene to the movie, mostly because I believe all movies should be released as the theatrical version of the film (or first version...w/e), but I liked the addition of the song to the musical. It's a musical, after all. :][/quote]

Truest word ever spoken Moka. ;)
Also, I never knew my thread would start so much discussion! :lol:
LionKing4EVR96

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

Postby Simbaholikov » October 30th, 2010, 9:12 pm

Hmm, I saw the musical on the 24th June, but didn't see the Morning Report scene.. :thoughtful2: But, was this scene even in the UK version?
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 30th, 2010, 9:13 pm

I don't know, but the Broadway version had it and now it does not....
TheRoguePrince

Postby Muffy » December 1st, 2010, 12:34 am

I liked the Morning Report with the broadway show, dumb idea to cut it out :/
Spoiler: show
Muffy
~Muffy The Muffin~

Be yourself, not someone else

Nickname(s): Mufasa, Muffy, Keven, Muffin
Pride Points: 1

Postby atouchofgrace » January 2nd, 2011, 3:24 pm

They should cut it from the movie not from the show.
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Broadway