The Morning Report cut from the show

The Morning Report cut from the show

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » August 2nd, 2010, 6:24 pm

As of June 27, the Morning Report was cut out of the show! It may have not worked in the Special Edition well, but it worked good in the musical, now I won't ever be able to see it! :sad:
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

Re: The Morning Report cut from the show

Postby Nukascar1 » August 3rd, 2010, 7:43 am

Yayyyyy I hated that soung
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » August 3rd, 2010, 7:00 pm

[quote="Metalfox"]Yayyyyy I hated that soung[/quote]

Most people did, but I still wish it remained in the show.
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » August 3rd, 2010, 10:54 pm

[quote="Metalfox"]Yayyyyy I hated that soung[/quote]

In the movie it was great, but in the broadway version it was probablly one of the best songs. 0.o
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » August 4th, 2010, 12:51 am

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="Metalfox"]Yayyyyy I hated that soung[/quote]

In the movie it was great, but in the broadway version it was probablly one of the best songs. 0.o[/quote]

It's good someone really enjoys it then! :lol:
LionKing4EVR96

Postby Superdoglac » August 5th, 2010, 3:21 am

While I didn't like it in the movie, I found it awesome in the show. ;____;

STEP UP 4: The Last Airbender
Superdoglac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Zira Can Have Cheezeburger?

Nickname(s): Veronika, SDL, that kid

Postby MWIN » August 6th, 2010, 2:17 pm

I eventually got used to it in the movie, I can't remember it in the show.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
MWIN

Lions are edible.

Nickname(s): Atecom, Lies and Deception, No
Pride Points: 0

Postby SilverSimba01 » August 7th, 2010, 11:35 pm

I like this song in both from the movie version and show
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby TheRoguePrince » August 10th, 2010, 6:07 pm

It's sad that we lose this song, it is a good representation of how Zazu feels. :(
TheRoguePrince

Postby PrinceTaka » August 10th, 2010, 9:03 pm

Have you any actual source to this? Wikipedia doesn't always have right you know. :roll:

According to Disney's site it should still remain there, even though Disney isn't the fastest to update their sites. You sure that they didn't got technical problems/not enough of time/couldn't just sign the song because of some problems, maybe Zazu's voice actor had a cold and couldn't sign, then after that specific show someone who was was there ran home fastest as possible, started the computer and went to Wikipedia to write that it's cut?
Phew, that was a long sentence! :lol:

Bah! Sorry about the rant. Just found the source. It is true 9 minutes are eliminated, I should have gone to watch it earlier. :(
PrinceTaka

Next

Return to Broadway