Jason Raize

Re: Jason Raize

Postby Mike » October 5th, 2009, 11:31 am

That's a sad story :( My respects to his memory, what a voice.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby thanigraphics » October 5th, 2009, 2:51 pm

I read about what happened on wiki....
such a sad story :sad: a real pity that such a great guy had to die way too early..
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby TheLittleFellow » September 21st, 2010, 12:25 pm

I absolutely adore his voice, and it is so sad that he is no longer with us :(
TheLittleFellow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby AliceLondon » December 1st, 2011, 3:23 pm

Jason Raize is incredible. What a voice.
AliceLondon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Panthera Arohanui » January 23rd, 2012, 5:10 am

What a beautiful voice he had! You can tell that he put a LOT of emotion into his songs on the OBC recording of "The Lion King", especially in "Endless Night". If you listen closely to the first chorus of "Endless Night", you can clearly hear his voice crack on "One word, just a word will do, to end this nightmare..." :cry2:
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Previous

Return to Broadway