Rowan Atkinson

Re: Rowan Atkinson

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 4:38 pm

I love Rowan Atkinson and his work as Zazu, Mr. Bean... not to mention his amazing "One Man Show" that I own on DVD :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby DGFone » July 20th, 2011, 5:07 pm

Zazu's on Top Gear! Well, not really: Rowan Atkinson was. He is the guest for season 17, episode 4 in the "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" segment. But it's really funny to hear Zazu talk about cars and other stuff (Atkinson does some racing). And guess what? As of now, Zazu is the fastest guest around the track!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » July 26th, 2011, 11:29 pm

^ Really? XD I need to watch that now, was that the most recent episode?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby DGFone » July 27th, 2011, 1:28 am

As of now, not anymore. It's the current season (17), but it's episode 4. It's really funny to imaging Zazu race a car around. Well.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » August 5th, 2011, 10:49 am

Yeah I thought the same when Ron Weasley from Harry Potter was on there.
Also, did anyone here about Atkinson? He was injured in a car crash apparently...
FlipMode

Postby RayCat » August 6th, 2011, 11:04 pm

Yeeees, and the poor guy didn't want to comment about it apparently... hope he's alright
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby AdAstrα » August 7th, 2011, 3:07 pm

Gosh, I had no idea, I hope he's ok :O
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby FlipMode » August 8th, 2011, 8:39 am

He is, there was no serious injuries. He crashed his Mclaren F1 (again)
FlipMode

Postby Lauren » March 1st, 2012, 3:41 am

Oh my god. He's is just too hilarious as Mr. Bean. I can never stop laughing at him. :D

Overall, I think he did a great job capturing Zazu. :) I can say that they both have big eyes and eyebrows. Hehe. ^^
Lauren

Postby Dark Huntress » October 29th, 2012, 11:18 pm

I love Zazu-even more now ^^
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

PreviousNext

Return to Creators