Matthew Broderick

Matthew Broderick

Postby Moka » August 3rd, 2008, 4:24 pm

Broderick is probably most known to people as Ferris Bueller in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", but to us he's the known and loved voice of Simba! What do you guys think?

:?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000111/
Attachments
broderick.jpg
broderick.jpg (17.65 KiB) Viewed 3332 times
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Matthew Broderick

Postby Zack » November 9th, 2008, 10:20 am

I've sadly only seen one movie in him starring in it and that was The producers. Matthew Broderick was a good actor and I ended up enjoying the movie.
Zack

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » November 11th, 2008, 6:47 am

Oh yeah? I haven't seen that movie. He's gonna be in The Tale of Despereaux
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby nala_kiara_kovu » December 5th, 2008, 12:14 am

I think he is sooo hot and his voice <333 makes me melt. 8-)
This heart is beat, beats for only you, my heart is yours.<33 paramore
Thanks too:NalaLionQueen for this<3
nala_kiara_kovu

"We Are One!!"

Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasMate » May 24th, 2009, 6:03 am

Ahh, good old Simba! ^^ MB is like the lifeline of TLK, since he's supported all three movies thus far and hopefully will reprise Simba's role in the next TLK movie, assuming Simba's still alive, and better yet, assuming Disney actually gets off their tails and makes the next TLK movie! ^^ I honestly don't think they could get rid of Simba, let alone Mathew Broderick, since there's just no substitute for his marvelous talents. I might have liked the Timon & Pumbaa show if he had lent his voice to the series for the episodes that featured Simba in them. There again, I probably would have liked the show a LOT more if every character had their original voice talent playing them, and not only Pumbaa. lol. Gotta give Ernie Sabella credit for keeping his character true at least. >.>
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Mike » May 24th, 2009, 9:01 am

Never seen him in anything other than TLK :\
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby rachelanne » May 26th, 2009, 9:10 pm

I really enjoyed Matthew Broderick as Simba! He has a very unique voice that works great for the cartoon. I've seen a couple of his other movies and really like his work. I'm so glad he stuck around for all of TLK movies! There's nothing worse than a new voice on a cartoon sequel haha :unsatisfied:
Image << by queenofthepridelands
Avatar thanks to queenofthepridelands
rachelanne

Circle of Life

Postby KiarasMate » May 28th, 2009, 4:25 am

[quote="Mike"]Never seen him in anything other than TLK :\[/quote]

O.O You've never seen Farris Beuler's (sp) Day Off? I thought everyone and their mom had seen that movie by now. lol. That's probably the most famous movie MB is known for, aside from TLK of course. lol. ^^ I've seen a lot of his work, but of course, my favorite will always be TLK. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Julia » July 11th, 2009, 10:16 pm

Stuff I've seen him in is Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Godzilla, TLK of course, and maybe some other stuff I can't think of right now. FBDO is hilarious, but him in TLK is the best.
8-)

Siggy made by VampireSimba...Thank you!
Julia

~Fan For 15 Years and More to Come~

Postby SimbasMate » July 11th, 2009, 10:56 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]Ahh, good old Simba! ^^ MB is like the lifeline of TLK, since he's supported all three movies thus far and hopefully will reprise Simba's role in the next TLK movie, assuming Simba's still alive, and better yet, assuming Disney actually gets off their tails and makes the next TLK movie! ^^ I honestly don't think they could get rid of Simba, let alone Mathew Broderick, since there's just no substitute for his marvelous talents. I might have liked the Timon & Pumbaa show if he had lent his voice to the series for the episodes that featured Simba in them. There again, I probably would have liked the show a LOT more if every character had their original voice talent playing them, and not only Pumbaa. lol. Gotta give Ernie Sabella credit for keeping his character true at least. >.>[/quote]

Disney is gonna make a new TLK movie?!!!!????
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Next

Return to Creators