Matthew Broderick

Re: Matthew Broderick

Postby mraspiringactor » October 26th, 2011, 12:26 am

Someone actually made a (mixed) review of Matthew Broderick's performance. Here it is:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/7301652/mr_aspiringactor_presents_matthew_broderick_as_simba/

Now there are some points I don't agree with but there are also some points where he's absolutely right.
mraspiringactor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Misiziri » October 26th, 2011, 1:35 am

I agree with a good portion of that. He sounds better in Hindi and Portugese.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby DGFone » October 26th, 2011, 11:36 pm

Yes, while there were some points where the voice acting sounded weird, for the most part, I liked the performance that Matthew Broderick gave. Keep in mind that in The Lion King, Simba for the most part is still young and very naive. He grew a lot after seeing Mufasa die, but it was all wasted when he ran away and Timon and Pumbaa found him. This aspect I think Matthew Broderick gave off very well.

And in the final confrontation, I think that Simba again sounded like he was supposed to.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby aloobah » November 17th, 2011, 9:05 pm

I was browsing Youtube the other day and I happened to come across a cartoon film called The Thief and The Cobbler. I started watching the first part and I was like "oh my god! The narrator is Matthew Broderick." It also turned out he played the voice of the main character. I love MB! I didn't at first but after watching that film I figured that he has a pretty hot voice. 8-)
Image Image Image Image
aloobah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Jubilee » November 20th, 2011, 5:52 am

I like Matthew Broderick in The Lion King series and Godzilla, but I really did not like his performance of Inspector Gadget. No offense.
Jubilee
Bisexual

This author is nuts

Nickname(s): Lee
Pride Points: 2

Postby Lauren » December 4th, 2011, 5:15 am

I love his performance in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, which I have recently been non-stop watching it because I love it. ^^ He was sure hot back in the 80s, yet funny in this movie.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Ferris: "Mr. Rooney will never believe Mr. Peterson drives this piece of sh*t."
Cameron: "A piece of sh*t?"
Ferris: "It is a piece of sh*t. Don't worry. I don't even have a piece of sh*t. I have to envy yours."

"Pardon my French, but Cameron is so tight. If you struck a lump of coal up his a** for two weeks, you would have a diamond."

LOL. x]
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Konga » December 10th, 2011, 7:22 pm

Lauren definitely has a huge crush on Matthew Broderick. :P
How have you been doing, girl? :)
Mai siggy has invisible powerzz!
Konga
The question is..who are you?

~Everything's Magic~

Nickname(s): Jen, Konga
Pride Points: 6

Postby Lauren » December 10th, 2011, 7:26 pm

[quote="Konga"]Lauren definitely has a huge crush on Matthew Broderick. :P
How have you been doing, girl? :)[/quote]
I don't have a "crush". I just love him as an actor. ;)

And I'm doing good. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » December 10th, 2011, 8:28 pm

I love him as an actor, and I think he's super cute. :P
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Noah » December 10th, 2011, 8:41 pm

Poor Matthew! I just learned he recently had back surgery.

Last edited by Noah on December 10th, 2011, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

PreviousNext

Return to Creators