Madge Sinclair

On a scale from 1 to 10, how well do you think Madge Sinclair captured Sarabi's character overall?

1 (very poorly)
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
5 (average)
No votes
No votes
2%
12%
5%
10 (extremely well)
81%

Total votes : 42

Madge Sinclair

Postby KiarasMate » April 30th, 2010, 10:34 am

IMDB Profile: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0801672/
Voice Talent Of: Sarabi (TLK)

*boes head respectfully*

Poor Madge Sinclair. :( It's a shame that she had to die not too long after TLK came out. This thread is dedicated to her though. Feel free to discuss Madge's work in TLK as the strong and noble Sarabi. :) She definitely deserves it and will be sorely missed. :(
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Re: Madge Sinclair

Postby Panda-chan » April 30th, 2010, 7:42 pm

Aww that's so sad :(. She was perfect for Sarabi's voice, and I can't think of a single other person who'd fit the role better. :proud3: RIP <3
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Mike » April 30th, 2010, 9:39 pm

She did what she could for the role, and managed to play a very loving, loveable mother, as well as not being a pushover when it came down to it ;) For that she's got my respect.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KiarasMate » April 30th, 2010, 10:57 pm

I think her voice was a very nice compliment to that of Muffy's and really did give Sarabi that noble appeal. ^^ Her voice was strong, yet still had that gentle tone to it as well, which I think worked very well for Sarabi's character. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby thanigraphics » May 2nd, 2010, 1:00 am

Her voice indeed really fits the character, the age of Sarabi and the "African" accent she has. She also has that peaceful tone in her voice. I think her acting MADE Sarabi.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Gerada » May 2nd, 2010, 7:00 pm

Poor Sarabi. No voice can replace her charming accent.
[In progress.....]

[Credits go to KiaraKovu, Huge Thanks!]
Gerada

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata

Pride Points: 2

Postby KiarasMate » May 7th, 2010, 8:21 am

Definitely not. :( Madge just had one of those one of a kind sounding voices that would be near impossible to replace. I'm almost certain that if she hadn't have passed away so unexpectedly, we would have definitely seen at least some screentime with Sarabi in it from TLK2SP. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Mike » May 7th, 2010, 9:24 am

It's true now that I come to think of it, Sarabi had a pretty unique voice and I'm glad we were all able to experience it in TLK ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby NalasTrueMate » June 2nd, 2010, 11:36 pm

aw :( well, her voice lives on forever, in our televsisions
^^ By Taka
NalasTrueMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

:3) His name is Joe

Nickname(s): Jimmy,NTM,Simba
Pride Points: 1

Postby Arani » July 4th, 2010, 3:43 am

There is no one, I repeat, NO ONE who could replace Madge's voice. It was perfect for the Sarabi character all the way around. RIP Madge, your talent as Sarabi was loved and respected. Always had been, always will be. :(
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Next

Return to Creators