Zoe Leader

On a scale from 1 to 10, how well do you think Zoe Leader captured Sarafina's character overall?

1 (very poorly)
6%
No votes
No votes
6%
5 (average)
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
13%
10 (extremely well)
75%

Total votes : 16

Zoe Leader

Postby KiarasMate » April 30th, 2010, 10:24 am

IMDB Profile: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0494922/
Voice Talent Of: Sarafina (TLK, TLK2SP[debateable])

Yes, even though poor Zoe Leader only got six words in edge wise throughout TLK, and perhaps even less in TLK2SP, she still deserves a thread, cause let's face it. Sarafina is just that sweet! :) So, here you can discuss Zoe Leader and her contributions to TLK, as minimal as they might have been. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Re: Zoe Leader

Postby Gerada » May 2nd, 2010, 7:03 pm

Haven't heard much from her in the movie, but she did pretty well of those minimum lines.
[In progress.....]

[Credits go to KiaraKovu, Huge Thanks!]
Gerada

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata

Pride Points: 2

Postby Akril » May 2nd, 2010, 10:07 pm

I suppose she did well considering she had only one line, but as I mentioned in another thread, I looked at the credits on my SP DVD, and I couldn't find her name in either of the two "Additional Voices" sections, and the IMDB cast list for SP doesn't even list what role she played in SP, an uncredited additional voice or otherwise.
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 22

Postby KiarasMate » May 3rd, 2010, 12:48 am

Yeah, that is odd, but I strongly do believe that she voiced one of the unseen lionesses during the celebration right before Kiara's first hunt in TLK2SP, just from simple voice comparisons. ^^ Funny that she didn't get written credit for it though.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Arani » July 4th, 2010, 3:38 am

I so wish Sarafina had more lines in TLK. :(
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 4:32 pm

[quote="Arani"]I so wish Sarafina had more lines in TLK. :([/quote]

^ This is the truth.

Although we heard very little of Zoe`s voice in TLK, I still think she did a good job and gave warmth and kindness to Sarafinas character.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Misiziri » June 10th, 2011, 2:13 pm

Great portrayal.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby SimbasGuard » October 15th, 2011, 8:23 am

I gave her a 10 she only had one line and yet may Lion King fans (myself and I dare say everyone else in this thread) want to know as much about Sarafina as we can. Obviously the character had to be well played for us all to remember her so well. Although the fact that she is mother of the film's heroin helps too.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Bella » October 21st, 2011, 2:12 am

I have voted for the number 3, since though it worked, only it did a line in the whole movie, but also in TLK2 continued working.
Bella

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sorry, I can't be perfect♥

Nickname(s): Bella
Pride Points: 2

Return to Creators