Lacey Chabert

From 1 to 10, how well do you think Lacey Chabert captured Cub Vitani's character overall?

1 (very poorly)
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
5 (average)
No votes
No votes
8%
No votes
No votes
10 (extremely well)
92%

Total votes : 12

Lacey Chabert

Postby KiarasMate » April 30th, 2010, 9:57 am

IMDB Profile: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000327/
Voice Talent Of: Cub Vitani (TLK2SP)

Yes, now Cubby Vitani's voice talent gets a thread too. ^^ Here you can talk about Lacey Chabert and her work in TLK2SP. Also, another funny fact. Both Lacey and Michelle Horn provided their voice talents to Family Guy episodes as well. O.o Such a small world we live in, huh? Talk about two totally different things too. TLK and Family Guy. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Re: Lacey Chabert

Postby NalasTrueMate » June 2nd, 2010, 11:39 pm

Vitani barely talks, but her voice suits her perfectly.i couldnt imagine anybody else doing that part!
^^ By Taka
NalasTrueMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

:3) His name is Joe

Nickname(s): Jimmy,NTM,Simba
Pride Points: 1

Postby Arani » July 4th, 2010, 3:47 am

[quote="NalasTrueMate"]Vitani barely talks, but her voice suits her perfectly.i couldnt imagine anybody else doing that part![/quote]
I agree completely. gave her a 10. :D
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 4:28 pm

She doesn`t have a lot of lines, but I think Lacey Chabert`s voice gave Cub Vitani that edge we all love about her character.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Kopalover » June 24th, 2012, 6:07 am

I think she had a great voice, giving Vitani her spunk!

Lacey also plays Gretchen in Mean Girls. Just found that out today!
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby TheLionPrince » June 24th, 2012, 9:04 pm

I gave Lacey a perfect 10. Even though cub Vitani was onscreen for less than 10 minutes, she still gave Vitani her sassy, sarcasistic behavior that Jennifer Lien (voice actress for adult Vitani) followed upon.

However, I do wonder why didn't Lacey provide cub Vitani's singing voice. She provided the singing for Kirsten Dunst's young Anastasia in Anastasia? So, why didn't she sing in The Lion King II?
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby nathalie » June 25th, 2012, 8:22 am

Maybe for the part she had to sing, her voice couldn't handle?

It's like Matthew Broderick, he's in musicals, but his singing voice is quite different.
The 2 guys who sing for him in TLK 1 (Joseph Williams) + 2 (Cam Clarke) are amazingly close to his speaking voice, where Matthew's voice is much rougher when he sings.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Ninaroja » September 4th, 2012, 11:43 am

Grechin Weiners is Vitani???????
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to Creators