Michelle Horn

On a scale from 1 to 10, how well do you think Michelle Horn captured Cub Kiara's character overall?

1 (very poorly)
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
5 (average)
No votes
No votes
8%
No votes
46%
10 (extremely well)
46%

Total votes : 13

Michelle Horn

Postby KiarasMate » April 30th, 2010, 9:38 am

IMDB Profile: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0394889/
Voice Talent Of: Cub Kiara (TLK2SP)

Yes, the voice talent for Cubby Kiara deserves her own thread, or so I think! So here you can discuss your thoughts on Michelle Horn and her contributions to TLK2SP as Cubby Kiara's voice. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Re: Michelle Horn

Postby Gerada » May 2nd, 2010, 7:24 pm

She has a wonderful voice! I love it!
[In progress.....]

[Credits go to KiaraKovu, Huge Thanks!]
Gerada

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata

Pride Points: 2

Postby KiarasMate » May 7th, 2010, 8:16 am

Most definitely. ^^ It really does bring so much life to Cubby Kiara's character and I bet she really got into her role. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Mike » May 7th, 2010, 9:27 am

I gave her a 7 based purely on my initial thoughts about the role. I might be changing my mind as the thread goes on though ^.^ I always felt that Cubby Kiara's voice was just slightly too whiny/young. I know that it suits her character as she grows up, but I think that was overdone, which was annoying for me personally. It was kind of a relief for me when fully grown Kiara came around, because that was a terrific voice ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SophieCub » May 8th, 2010, 2:24 pm

She had a great voice to play that part! :)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby SilverSimba01 » May 18th, 2010, 12:06 am

she made a very awesome work by doing Kiara's voice
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby NalasTrueMate » June 2nd, 2010, 11:33 pm

I love her voice. its PERFACT for kiara
^^ By Taka
NalasTrueMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

:3) His name is Joe

Nickname(s): Jimmy,NTM,Simba
Pride Points: 1

Postby Arani » July 4th, 2010, 3:39 am

I get it a 9. I think it could have been jst a tad better. Butshe did fgreat anyway! :)
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 4:41 pm

10 all the way! I really love Cub Kiara`s voice :superexcited:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby xLilacVixenx » March 27th, 2011, 4:51 pm

Her voice is so adorable as a cub! They did a great job for her :)
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Return to Creators