Whoopi Goldberg!

Re: Whoopi Goldberg!

Postby PrincessKiara » December 18th, 2010, 7:31 pm

She was great in "Ghost." :D And in TLK, of course!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby OwnerOfAllGames » February 25th, 2011, 8:54 pm

I really liked her voice.

Shenzi: [Rolls her eyes and turns to the two yelping and rolling atop each other aggressively] Will, you knock it off?
Banzai: [ed appears to be chewing on Banzai's leg; Banzai sits up] Well, he started it!
[It is now obvious that Ed is chewing his own leg repeatedly]
Shenzi: Look at you guys! No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain!
Banzai: [a string of drool dangles from his chin] Man, I hate dangling...
Shenzi: [Scoffs] Yeah? You know, if it weren't for those lions, we'd be *runnin'* the joint.
[Ed nods idiotically]
Banzai: Man, I *hate* lions!
Shenzi: [Grumbles] So pushy...
Banzai: And hairy...
Shenzi: [Smiles] Stinky...
Banzai: [Grins] And man are they...
Banzai, Shenzi: [Elongated use of the 'u'] UGLY!
[laugh hysterically]
- So prepare, for a glorious future!
- Be prepared for the prized Golden Age!
(We've got friends in high places, we hold all the aces!)
- So don't try and ruffle my gauge.
OwnerOfAllGames
The Veteran.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Victory is ours, men! Turn the cannons on them!

Nickname(s): Scar, Owner
Pride Points: 2

Postby xLilacVixenx » February 25th, 2011, 9:43 pm

She did a really nice job in "Sister Act." :)
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby Arani » February 25th, 2011, 10:19 pm

She did amazing. I love her voice, really brought the whole Hyena thing together. When I looked in the credits and saw her name I was like "Holly Whoopi was in this?!?!?" lol. loved it.
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 27th, 2011, 6:44 pm

Lol, this actress is my sister's fave voice actor.
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby OwnerOfAllGames » March 3rd, 2011, 4:50 am

According to Timon in The Lion King 1½, her full name is Shenzi Marie Predatora Veldetta Jacquelina Hyena. Her name means "savage", "pagan", "uncouth", or "barbarous" in Swahili. Her distinguishing features are five prominent bangs hanging over her face and a mane that reaches all the way to her bangs. She also lacks the dark grey 'stubble' snout of the males, and the dark patches around her eyes are shaped to resemble heavily applied eye-shadow.

Shenzi was originally going to be male and played by Tommy Chong, reuniting him with his old comedy partner Cheech Marin, who was playing Banzai, but apparently the two had had a falling out. Many of Shenzi's facial expressions and voice were copied from her voice actress, Whoopi Goldberg.
- So prepare, for a glorious future!
- Be prepared for the prized Golden Age!
(We've got friends in high places, we hold all the aces!)
- So don't try and ruffle my gauge.
OwnerOfAllGames
The Veteran.

Victory is ours, men! Turn the cannons on them!

Nickname(s): Scar, Owner
Pride Points: 2

Postby Question » March 15th, 2011, 5:07 pm

I. Love. Whoopi.
She's awesome. She did a fantastic job on this film.
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 17th, 2011, 1:05 pm

OMG AWESOME ACTRESS!!! I like her in Sister Act 1 and 2 she was great for Shenzi
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 4:08 pm

Whoopi Goldberg is awesome, she was the perfect choice for Shenzi. I`m glad they made her a female, so there weren`t 3 male Hyenas.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Lauren » November 28th, 2011, 1:52 am

I saw "The Muppets" today and I was surprised that Whoopi was a guest star in the movie. :)
Lauren

PreviousNext

Return to Creators