Whoopi Goldberg!

Re: Whoopi Goldberg!

Postby jelle » September 26th, 2010, 3:45 pm

She really cool her voice matches her name to.
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby LadyNala » September 26th, 2010, 3:50 pm

I never knew it was her until recently, but I think it's AWESOME ^___^ She's the perfect voice for Shenzi!
Spoiler: show
Siggy: PB
Icon: Livejournal
Member Bar: LadyAislinn
Fan Banner: SimbaHolic
LadyNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ladynala yo. â„¢

Nickname(s): LadyNala, Nala
Pride Points: 1

Postby Flowertall » September 27th, 2010, 4:16 pm

Whoopi is one of the few movie stars I would like to get to know. She`s not a phony. She seems down to earth, reasonable and like quite a wise woman. I`ve seen her on "The view", and I often like her way of reasoning.
They hate each other`s guts
Flowertall

Postby TheRoguePrince » September 27th, 2010, 4:21 pm

It's a pity she kinda dissapeared from mainstream acting, she was really good.
TheRoguePrince

Postby kumarileopard » September 27th, 2010, 6:12 pm

I read somewhere that there is a "Sister Act" musical in London and she was going to play the lead in it, at least to originate the role for Broadway. I think she focusing more on Stage acting than movies. Plus she's a co-host on"The View".
"Hello, IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again?" - Roy in every episode of "The IT Crowd"
kumarileopard

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

Nickname(s): Kumari, Rob

Postby FlipMode » December 16th, 2010, 11:48 am

[quote="kumarileopard"]I read somewhere that there is a "Sister Act" musical in London and she was going to play the lead in it, at least to originate the role for Broadway. I think she focusing more on Stage acting than movies. Plus she's a co-host on"The View".[/quote]

Ah yeah I see posters for that recently when getting the train every morning :D. No mention of Whoopi Goldburg though...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby jelle » December 17th, 2010, 9:37 pm

She was really good fitted the character very good also
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby Taka » December 17th, 2010, 11:08 pm

She doesn't have eyebrows
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby FlipMode » December 18th, 2010, 9:04 am

[quote="Taka"]She doesn't have eyebrows[/quote]

LOL I did not even notice that at first -_-'
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 18th, 2010, 9:05 am

[quote="Taka"]She doesn't have eyebrows[/quote]

That's kind of scary. XD
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

PreviousNext

Return to Creators