Moira Kelly

Re: Moira Kelly

Postby Arani » July 4th, 2010, 2:57 am

I have to say, they couldn't have gotten a better voice actor for Nala. :D Amazing.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby atouchofgrace » November 22nd, 2010, 3:56 pm

I had a very hard time liking her voice since I grew up with a foreign verson of Nala that sounded so soft and calm. At first, Moira seemed to sound too strong but then I understood that was the point of the character. Her voice really grew on me after that.
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby simba86 » December 9th, 2010, 11:09 pm

she has a very nice voice, very mature
drawn by TheDoctor
drawn by kari
simba86

http://www.petitiononline.com/spirit2/petition.htm

Pride Points: 1

Postby Lauren » January 9th, 2011, 6:12 am

Her voice is so beautiful for adult Nala! I wish to have her kind of voice when I become an adult. :happy2:
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdAstrα » January 9th, 2011, 7:57 pm

Her voice was really perfect for Nala :) Love it.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby atouchofgrace » January 10th, 2011, 8:35 pm

I love Moira in Chaplin with Robert Downey Jr.
That movie is pure win:
1 - Moira is in it, playing Robert's true love.
2 - Robert Downey Jr. looks hot, has a british accent and his acting blows me away.
3 - Is about Charlie Chaplin, my favorite director EVER.
4 - The score, story, acting and costumes are amazing.
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby AdAstrα » January 10th, 2011, 10:01 pm

OMG she looks so pretty :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 17th, 2011, 5:09 pm

I adore her voice. Awesome lady.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 3:34 pm

Moira Kelly is so beautiful, and her voice really brings out Nalas character. She can be soft and sweet, but also tough and harsh when she needs to be.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SimbaKovu » March 30th, 2011, 10:42 pm

The absolute greatest thing about Moira Kelly is that when she was on The West Wing for the first season, her voice sounded exactly the same as when she voiced Nala. Here's my favorite scene of her character from the show. Don't worry, you'll know when her character shows up, but in case you're somehow still wondering, she's the one asking for a panda bear LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdyZHP5jUx0
SimbaKovu

Previous

Return to Creators