Elton John

Re: Elton John

Postby xLilacVixenx » November 7th, 2010, 6:10 am

Oh, gosh, that's my favorite song of his! o.o
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby simba86 » December 9th, 2010, 11:15 pm

elton has alot of musical talent
drawn by TheDoctor
drawn by kari
simba86

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

http://www.petitiononline.com/spirit2/petition.htm

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 4:17 pm

[quote="Pixielicious"]I like his music on the lion king, but his own version of CYFTLT isn't very good to me...[/quote]

I agree, I definatly prefer the movie version.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Amy43 » November 23rd, 2011, 10:28 pm

I've been to one of his concerts! :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby Isabel » November 24th, 2011, 12:44 am

Songs made by Elton John are so good! I have a lots videos about him.
Isabel

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby VitaniOutsider » November 26th, 2011, 12:04 pm

Yeah, very peaceful!
~VitaniOutsider

My Current RPs:

Freedom OC Pride

Gift from Feathertail coming soon!

VitaniOutsider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I fail at chatting!

Nickname(s): VO, Vitani
Pride Points: 2

Postby ADW » March 24th, 2012, 10:46 pm

Gotta love the guy. He deserves his legendary status.

Top 5 albums of his:

1.Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
2.Blue Moves
3.Honky Chateau
4.Sleeping With The Past
5.Too Low For Zero

Subject to change. I'd also list my favorite songs, but it'd take too long. Check out his video for Club At The End Of The Street:

ADW

Pride Points: 5

Postby Wrightfan » March 25th, 2012, 4:19 pm

My favorite Elton period I think is one that I don't think a lot of people pay attention too...his Late 70's to early 80's stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw1ulSbMBiw
Momma Can't Buy you Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlz6mTyiMZc
Little Jeannie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt7xtcD40Dg
Ego

[quote="ADW"]Gotta love the guy. Check out his video for Club At The End Of The Street:

[/quote]

Wow! Good choice. That's possibly the first music video I remember seeing on VH1.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Biomac » March 30th, 2012, 6:59 pm

Yes I love this guy too, I think that TLK OST is he's best album ever. But I think it's because the OST of TLK is my favorite album ever :ohyeah2:
Last edited by Biomac on June 19th, 2012, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby FlipMode » June 19th, 2012, 12:19 am

TLK soundtrack is NOT his best work if I'm being brutally honest; his work there was great of course, but his songwriting abilities have amazed me in some other songs of his and it's all of this and even successfully transitioning into modern music that makes him one of my favourite all time solo acts.
Still, he really brang the emotion to CYFTLT, he has this way of kind of telling a story through his songwriting and that song really captured the emotions of the film like no other soundtrack quite has done; sublime artist.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

PreviousNext

Return to Creators