Jennifer Lien

Re: Jennifer Lien

Postby Mike » March 27th, 2011, 8:19 pm

Voyager would be a TV series =3
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SimbaKovu » March 27th, 2011, 8:30 pm

You know, she also starred in American History X as Davina Vinyard, Derek the skinhead's liberal sister. Here's the scene she got most of her screen time in (WARNING: Video contains adult language and content):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK3FVK8hRBc
Last edited by SimbaKovu on March 28th, 2011, 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
SimbaKovu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mike » March 27th, 2011, 11:30 pm

add a warning that the link is adult content only, but wow. Very charged scene. I love her voice =3
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SimbaKovu » March 30th, 2011, 10:29 pm

She does indeed have a good voice. Here's something that showcases her voice much more, though. She plays the character of Valerie Fox:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk60xrQNiLg

Also, going back to Voyager, she was actually a pretty major character in the series for the first 3 seasons or so. My favorite episode centered on her character Kes, though is the episode called "Elogium" where she goes through something analogous to a sort of once-in-a-lifetime heat. There's this scene where I swear you could close your eyes and think she was Vitani talking about Scar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXT7R3jPZ0k
SimbaKovu

Previous

Return to Creators