Music extracted from We Are One

Music extracted from We Are One

Postby ASHLEY12354 » August 16th, 2013, 5:07 am

i recently ripped the lion king blu-ray's onto my computer and i put Lion King 2 into the program - Sony Vegas and i noticed there were multiple audio tracks and when i muted them all except one this is what i heard, it's so beautiful! - oh and this is my first post since about 3 years i think, can't believe i left this forum haha :lol:

whats so good about this though is that it can extract most of the score without voices in great quality. however it still has trouble with My Lullaby and it's a shame as thats my favorite song :(

heres a youtube link to the extracted song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeYwQxsV ... e=youtu.be

enjoy :D
ASHLEY12354

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): ASHMAN
Pride Points: 5

Re: Music extracted from We Are One

Postby Arbystrider » August 17th, 2013, 3:01 am

Wow, excellent find. I've had no idea that something like this would be lying beneath all the other sounds that make up We Are One.

Is there anything you can do about the cricket sounds in the other score videos you've uploaded?

Is the TLK1 audio stored in multiple tracks too? It'd be fun to take these songs apart.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby
Pride Points: 15

Postby ASHLEY12354 » August 17th, 2013, 3:06 am

i dont know how to remove those sounds :( but TLK 1 does have multiple audio tracks and TLK3 :)
ASHLEY12354

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): ASHMAN
Pride Points: 5

Postby DGFone » September 11th, 2013, 6:56 am

I listened to "We Are One" recently, and I was evfen able to pick this up in the background. It's really there! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to Creators