Nathan Lane

Nathan Lane

Postby Timon the great » September 28th, 2012, 6:31 am

For more info on Nathan Lane (a.k.a. Joseph Lane):

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001447/bio

But since Mr. Lane did have a voice acting part in the TLK trilogy, it's only fair that he also gets a topic.

I think he did a very good job lending his voice to Timon. Especially in TLK 3 :hey9: . Lane's voice was a great fit for him and I don't think any other voice actor can top his performance on Timon. I'm also glad that Lane stuck around through all three movies.

Outside of TLK, I remember seeing Nathan Lane and hearing his voice in several other old comedy movies before like Mouse Hunt, The Addams Family Values, and Stuart Little to name a few. I also saw him on the David Letterman Show about a week or two ago.

Overall, I think he's quite funny, entertaining, and a nice guy. And I can definitely get a good laugh from him.
Timon the great
Looking Beyond What He Sees

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Re: Nathan Lane

Postby TheLionPrince » October 3rd, 2012, 7:14 pm

Love Nathan Lane! :)

His voice is noticeable everytime I hear it. And if you love Nathan Lane, you have to see Titan A.E.; he plays an anti-hero (named Preed). Playing villains or anti-heros is something I have rarely seen Lane do. Anyway, he was quite menacing in a way to me.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to Creators