Favorite Language.

Re: Favorite Language.

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » August 10th, 2012, 9:17 am

German, Swedish, Spanish and English of course!
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Meskhenet » August 10th, 2012, 12:19 pm

English, French, and Spanish.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 10th, 2012, 1:11 pm

1) Scottish English <- Nevermind this, I didn't realize this was a TLK related thread XP
2) Latin
3) Dutch
4) German
5) English.
Last edited by Eli_Ayase on August 10th, 2012, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Meskhenet » August 10th, 2012, 1:33 pm

Cool. I never even heard of Scottish English. You taught me something new.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby AdAstrα » August 10th, 2012, 1:44 pm

I grew up with the Swedish version, which I like a lot, but it still doesn't beat the original :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Aina » August 10th, 2012, 2:40 pm

[quote="AdAstra"]I grew up with the Swedish version, which I like a lot, but it still doesn't beat the original :)[/quote]

Agree! :3
Aina

Nickname(s): Aina
Pride Points: 37

Postby Carl » August 11th, 2012, 6:11 pm

My favorite version of the movie is the English version, cos I grew up with it that way and in other languages, their mouths don't move correctly. :ha:
However, my second favorite language for it is Korean, with Mandarin Chinese in third. I believe I've seen it in French and Spanish, but if I have, it's been years, so I don't remember how it sounded in either.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby TheLionPrince » August 13th, 2012, 7:03 pm

[quote="Abigail Beatty"]English, French, and Spanish.[/quote]

^This.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby PrincessKiara » August 19th, 2012, 8:55 pm

I grew up with the Norwegian version, and although I love it and have obvious sentimental connections to it, I prefer the original (English) version. I have not seen the whole movie in any other language, though I have listened to most of the songs in various languages.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby HellmotherEva » August 21st, 2012, 6:17 pm

German, just because I really ADORE Scars voice-actor! ♥___♥
HellmotherEva
I'm a greedy hyena

Hate me, I don't want to argue

Nickname(s): Eva
Pride Points: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Creators