Carmen Twillie

Carmen Twillie

Postby TheLionPrince » October 12th, 2011, 11:35 pm

Here's a link to the Carmen Twillie Article @ The Lion King Wiki.

The woman who provided the vocals behind one of the best songs of all time, "Circle of Life". I think she is very deserving of her own topic.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Re: Carmen Twillie

Postby MuddyMufasa » December 31st, 2011, 4:38 am

I agree!

I love Carmen Twillie's voice. I've been hooked on the song Circle of Life ever since I heard it (which was actually before I even saw The Lion King), and she makes the song sound so powerful and majestic.
MuddyMufasa
Mufasa's Biggest Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muddy, Mufasa
Pride Points: 10

Postby nathalie » December 31st, 2011, 10:45 am

When I was younger and had no internet (lol), for some reason I had always thought it was a man singing that song o_O haha

Her voice is amazing! Too bad there is no other material from her to be found?
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Pride Points: 8

Postby TheLionPrince » January 1st, 2012, 6:04 am

Thank you guys for responding! I've have this forum up since October, and doesn't get a resposne until December.

But, yeah, Carmen Twillie is truly amazing! I, too, wish I could hear more of her precious gift for singing.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Raanibhatia » February 9th, 2012, 8:59 pm

I thought she was a bloke to! Sorry! I love her verson better than Elton John's
Raanibhatia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Panthera Arohanui » February 11th, 2012, 7:44 pm

I see that I'm not the only one either who thought she was a guy at first (until I saw the name of the singer, that is.)

Aside from that, I definitely love how she sings "Circle of Life" especially with her strong vocals and even put some emotion/expression into the words as well. :)
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Scars Mate » November 12th, 2012, 6:55 pm

[quote="Panthera Arohanui"]I see that I'm not the only one either who thought she was a guy at first (until I saw the name of the singer, that is.)

Aside from that, I definitely love how she sings "Circle of Life" especially with her strong vocals and even put some emotion/expression into the words as well. :)[/quote]
^Same^

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Return to Creators