Tony Bancroft

Tony Bancroft

Postby Zeke » October 19th, 2008, 5:32 am

Tony Bancroft was the animator in The Lion King who created Pumbaa and he also drew for many other Disney movies. I just learned that he attended my school. It makes me feel special. :D In a school news interview, he said that his favorite Disney song was Hakuna Matata and he started singing it. It was funny.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Re: Tony Bancroft

Postby Moka » October 19th, 2008, 8:28 am

Did he really? Thats SO cool lol. Maybe you sat in his desk :o
Anyway... Tony is a cool guy.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Zeke » October 19th, 2008, 8:46 am

Yeah Ill post the interview if the news team ever gets it on youtube
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby Moka » October 19th, 2008, 8:53 am

That'd be great to see!
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Zeke » October 24th, 2008, 5:29 am

Here's the interview if you want to watch it. It isn't too long and it starts about halfway through the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCs-RpRLRuc
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Postby KiarasMate » May 24th, 2009, 6:10 am

Woah! That's awesome Zeke. ^^ He really is a talented artist too. Must have really killed his hands to animate such a large character over and over again. lol. ^^ It's always cool to know that famous people whent to the same school that you did. ^^ Don't really know of any such incidents for any school I went to, although my high school always held the rumor that the movie Fast Times At Ridgmont High was based around it, but that's a stereotype that I think every high school has. lol. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Arani » July 4th, 2010, 3:01 am

He did an AMAZING job. I've got to say, TLK has the best animation in my opinion. :)
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 4:26 pm

He did an admirable job. :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Return to Creators