Suzanne Pleshette

Suzanne Pleshette

Postby Moka » October 13th, 2008, 5:48 am

Voice of Zira!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0687189/

She died on January 19, 2008. Which means Zira probably won't be in any sequels ;)

RIP Suzanne, I loved your voice in TLK2
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Suzanne Pleshette

Postby Zeke » October 13th, 2008, 5:49 am

Wow, I didn't know she was in her late 60's.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby KiarasMate » May 24th, 2009, 6:16 am

(bows head in respect for the late Suzanne Pleshette)

I think it's such a shame that such a talented lady had to pass away. Suzanne Pleshette has to be one of my favorite voice talents from TLK2SP, because she really brought a sense of character and depth to Zira's character. She was so cold and evil, and yet, so lovable in a way. You just couldn't help but sympathise with Zira at times with her performance. She will definitely be missed and even though I think Zira is still alive, I wouldn't want Disney to reprise her character without Suzanne's voice talent, so I think both of them should simply rest in peace now. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SimbasMate » May 27th, 2009, 6:29 pm

RIP Suzanne! You were tho most amazing Zira! How did she die? Of old age?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby KiarasMate » May 28th, 2009, 4:30 am

She wasn't all that old, but I'm not sure about the cause of death. It was definitely not her time to go though. >.> Poor Zira. Seems like it's not really good luck to voice a lioness in TLK. lol. Moira Kelly, Neve Campbell, Zoe Leader and the rest of the lioness voice acting crew better be careful. <.<
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Mike » May 28th, 2009, 11:46 pm

She was pretty terrific in Simba's pride yea :)
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SimbasMate » July 10th, 2009, 1:41 pm

Yeah, she was. 60 is not very old. lol 10 years older than MJ when he died. LOL Anyways, she made a GREAT Zira. No other lioness could top her off.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Postby Moka » July 10th, 2009, 2:25 pm

There were a few odd causes of death. She had lung cancer but the doctors caught it in it's early stages. Later, she died of respiratory failure. Sounds to me like the doctors messed up her lungs when they preformed surgery :oops: Poor girl. :cry:
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby SimbasMate » July 10th, 2009, 5:31 pm

Aww.. and she looks really young in that picture. Poor Suzanne. :(
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Damm thats a Shame but yeah Zira was awesome^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to Creators