Suzanne Pleshette

Re: Suzanne Pleshette

Postby LilTiger » August 13th, 2009, 8:22 pm

Yeah, RIP. I feel bad. I remember when they announced her death, she even missed TLK 2 SP 10th anniversery.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby NightyByeSparrow » August 15th, 2009, 9:31 pm

RIP, Suzanne. :oops: :(
I will always love Zira's voice. Just so wonderfully voiced and...evil? hehehe :P
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Buffy » August 19th, 2009, 4:22 pm

That is really a shame. She did an outstanding job in TLK2:SP!
However, she is probably in a better place now and she will be remembered as a very good and talented person.

R.I.P. Suzanne
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 1st, 2009, 5:44 pm

yeah her voice creeps me out in TLK but she had a awesome voice tho
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby raven » December 30th, 2009, 9:18 am

she was 70 years old when she died :( :,( :cry2:
swedish VITANI:En dag när du är stor och stark

french VITANI:Un jour quand tu seras grand et fort

Croatian VITANI: jednog dana kada si velik i jak

Danish VITANI:En dag, når du er stor og stærk

finnish VITANI: Eräänä päivänä, kun olet iso ja vahva

englishVITANI:One day when you're big and strong
raven

they called me crazy but i show them!

Pride Points: 0

Postby thanigraphics » January 2nd, 2010, 3:20 am

It's really sad she isn't there anymore. RIP :( I didn't even know she was dead.... Only 10 years after the release of SP!
I loved her rough voice in SP. It totally fitted with the character Zira. An older lioness with a hard life behind her. Her voice (Suzanne's and Zira's offcourse) and Zira's appeareance always reminded me of a 60-year old smoking lady :)
Really, respect for her. Too bad she ain't alive anymore.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2010, 6:56 pm

Sad that she’s passed away.. She’ll always be remembered through her amazing performance in SP, though. She had a very unique voice that fitted the character perfectly.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Arani » July 4th, 2010, 3:08 am

So said about her death. :( But she did an amazing job as Zira. RIP Suzanne, we all miss you greatly.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » August 11th, 2010, 5:38 am

R.I.P. Suzanne, you did a great job as Zira.
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » September 1st, 2010, 10:54 pm

Oh my gosh! While watching the 1964 Mary Poppins premiere, I discovered she was present there! :-o
LionKing4EVR96

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi

PreviousNext

Return to Creators