Suzanne Pleshette

Re: Suzanne Pleshette

Postby Lauren » October 11th, 2010, 2:38 am

She did a great job voicing Zira. It's cool how her character in TLK2 was the main villian and then she voiced another villian in Spirited Away with her co-star, Jason Marsden. Both of them played characters in Spirited Away that have a similiar relationship to Zira and Kovu. It's so sad that she died in 2008. We'll miss you Suzanne! :disappointed2:
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » October 17th, 2010, 7:49 pm

[quote=Moka]She died on January 19, 2008. Which means Zira probably won't be in any sequels[/quote]

Well that and Zira falling off a cliff into a flowing river, presumably to her death XD.

Great voice for the character though, but wow she sooo reminds me of Sharron Osbourne in the IMDB pic.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Pixie » November 6th, 2010, 11:30 am

awesome voice
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby simba86 » December 10th, 2010, 12:29 am

she realy has the hate and evil part down,
drawn by TheDoctor
drawn by kari
simba86

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

http://www.petitiononline.com/spirit2/petition.htm

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » December 18th, 2010, 7:30 pm

Her voice was definatly the perfect choice for Zira`s character.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby atouchofgrace » December 18th, 2010, 7:42 pm

I love her in "The Birds". She was the stunning school teacher:

Who knew Zira was this pretty?
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 17th, 2011, 10:25 am

Nooooooooo! :cry: dead.... Well, you can't bring the time back. I really adored Zira's voice. Sad that she died...
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 4:05 pm

She certainly had a very unique voice. She did a wonderful job giving life to Zira.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 25th, 2011, 3:41 pm

I liked her in "The Birds" as well, she sure was pretty :D
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lauren » October 19th, 2011, 10:04 pm

I've also seen her in "Oh God! Book 2". When I found out she was in this movie, I was like "Oh! Zira." LOL. She sure looked younger back then.
Lauren

PreviousNext

Return to Creators