Lebo M.

Lebo M.

Postby DGFone » April 17th, 2011, 7:17 am

I just realized that the critical mass for the perfection of the soundtrack doesn't have his own topic yet!

He is simply amazing, whether it's helping Hans Zimmer and others compose, or his singing (He does most of the African lyrics in the soundtrack), he is absolutely amazing. If it wasn't for him, I don't think that the Lion King would have been the great film it is.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: Lebo M.

Postby FlipMode » April 22nd, 2011, 9:26 am

I would have thought he had a thread by now, I thought wrong.
But yeah he has a booming voice, well suited to the African esque themes of the introduction scenes.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Moka » April 23rd, 2011, 3:54 am

Lebo M is my hero! Even though no one knows where he is right now, his involvement with TLK made the soundtrack as epic as it is. Not to mention his music fueled the entire TLK musical! :3

Edit: I wrote a little bit about him on the wiki if anyone was interested in learning more: http://www.mylionking.com/wiki/Lebo_M
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LeaHalalela » June 15th, 2011, 5:21 am

I agree with all of these statements, and I especially love his song; Busa.
LeaHalalela

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Lea, Lela
Pride Points: 1

Postby Mozart » June 24th, 2011, 12:20 am

As to Moka, Lebo M is my hero!. Their music captivated me from the beginning as iso Lebo songs for the Lion King, I liked the most was "Busa".

Thanks Moka! And read some of the nformation you wrote. Not all because they do not talk much and I understand the ingestion or so.
Mozart
ASDF~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

¡No hay queso!

Pride Points: 3

Postby MuddyMufasa » October 2nd, 2011, 4:19 pm

Lebo M is amazing! I love, love, love his voice. It's great. :3
MuddyMufasa
Mufasa's Biggest Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muddy, Mufasa
Pride Points: 10

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 3rd, 2011, 9:11 pm

Amazing. Full stop.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby FlipMode » October 8th, 2011, 10:12 am

Is he the guy that does the NANTS IGNOYAM thing in the beginning? Because that is fir some people, the first thing they think of if you mention TLK in real life to anyone.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby DGFone » October 9th, 2011, 2:16 am

[quote="Catonkey"]Is he the guy that does the NANTS IGNOYAM thing in the beginning? Because that is fir some people, the first thing they think of if you mention TLK in real life to anyone.[/quote]

Yeah. It's Lebo M.'s voice that everyone first heard with that unforgettable sunrise.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 9th, 2011, 10:05 am

[quote="DGFone"]Yeah. It's Lebo M.'s voice that everyone first heard with that unforgettable sunrise.[/quote]

That sunrise still brings tears to my eyes =')
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Next

Return to Creators