Ma

Re: Ma

Postby Timon the great » August 24th, 2012, 7:50 am

Timon's mother may be a chubby meerkat. But she is definitely an interesting TLK 3 character! I wasn't expecting her to be at first (given Timon's humorous and occasionally insensitive nature). But I'm glad it panned out like this.

It's great to see that Ma loves and cares about her son a lot. The same goes from Timon to Ma. I favor their relationship more than Timon's friendship with Pumbaa. It's not that I have anything against Pumbaa being his close friend. But Timon's relationship with his mother goes deeper than just the laughable sides. He shares a lot of interesting characteristics with her, and it's easy for me to see that Ma was a big contributor to his sensitive and caring side.

All in all, the beginning scenes of Timon and Ma were done so well, that when I see them, this isn't just two TLK characters that I'm watching. Instead, the only way I can put this simple in text, is that it does have that genuine feeling of a true Mother/Son relationship. Very beautiful, to say.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Previous

Return to The Characters