Ma

Ma

Postby Moka » May 21st, 2010, 8:11 am

Notice: Here's a link to the Ma Article @ The Lion King Wiki. -- The Staff

I don't think we have a topic for Timon's mom yet!

What do you all thing about "Ma"? :D
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Ma

Postby SnowyCheetah » May 21st, 2010, 8:47 am

lol! I think she fussed over Timon too much at first :3

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Buffy » May 21st, 2010, 7:28 pm

I found Ma awesome! I mean Timon has awesome relatives! I agree she did fuss a bit over Timon, but he's her baby. And I know my parents still fuss over me at times. I personally think she was a great character to add! :D
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Kojo » May 22nd, 2010, 1:09 am

"You can't use a metaphor on Timon! He takes things literally! Max, Timon's out there CHASING METAPHORS!" That's my favorite quote from the whole movie, and Ma said it. I use that, "chasing metaphors", in conversation too. xD
''I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark, cold night, I will steal away into your house... and punch you in the face.'' - Sue Sylvester (on Glee)
Kojo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby thebigj2 » May 22nd, 2010, 6:02 pm

I thought she was very good :D

lion king 1/2 is a shocking film...

Its a 3'rd ((witch usually suck like shreck 3))
its got lots of funny moments ((Usually funny moments make me like WHO WAS THAT FUNNY!!!))

BUT ITS FRIKIN' AWSOME!! XD
XD the humor is fresh and Ma I LOVE ma XD she's fat and i love it when she's like doing mufassa and simba's moment about everything the light touches then she drops a huge bomb shell...
"IT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE!!" XD
thebigj2

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thebigj2 » May 22nd, 2010, 6:03 pm

I thought she was very good :D

lion king 1/2 is a shocking film...

Its a 3'rd ((witch usually suck like shreck 3))
its got lots of funny moments ((Usually funny moments make me like WHO WAS THAT FUNNY!!!))

BUT ITS FRIKIN' AWSOME!! XD
XD the humor is fresh and Ma I LOVE ma XD she's fat and i love it when she's like doing mufassa and simba's moment about everything the light touches then she drops a huge bomb shell...
"IT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE!!" XD
thebigj2

Postby Numbuh973 » May 29th, 2010, 5:18 am

Timon's mom is very nice, and I admire her personality. She's awesome!
Numbuh973

Friendship and love will always find a way.

Nickname(s): 973, Cynthia

Postby Momotaro » July 31st, 2010, 2:11 am

I love Ma. She's probably on my top 10. :)
I'm feeling: Image Image

Spoiler: show
Mood buttons by Simbaholic
Momotaro
Homestuck Person

wait what

Nickname(s): TLP, Momo, Momp
Pride Points: 3

Postby Superdoglac » August 3rd, 2010, 3:34 am

I think one of the main reasons I liked her was because she had Marge Simpson's voice...XD

STEP UP 4: The Last Airbender
Superdoglac

Zira Can Have Cheezeburger?

Nickname(s): Veronika, SDL, that kid
Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » August 6th, 2010, 9:14 pm

^ Seriously? I`ve never watched the English version, so I had no idea. That`s awesome!

I like Ma. She seemed like a typical motherly figure, and I love that she`s all round and chubby. It suits her.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Next

Return to The Characters