Kiara and Zazu

Re: Kiara and Zazu

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 16th, 2011, 10:19 pm

Yeah, I think Kiara and Zazu would get along pretty well, for the most part.
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby PrincessKiara » March 17th, 2011, 9:39 pm

[quote="QueenSummer"]Yay! Zazu is the better babysitter. He's more responsible. I think Kiara would find him to be interesting.[/quote]

I don`t think Simba ever made Zazu babysit Kiara, but if he did, I think Kiara would mind Zazu less than having Timon and Pumbaa around. I`d like to think that Kiara would enjoy listening to Zazus stories and learn from him..Of course, she might find him a little annoying too, but I`d think for the most part she`d get along well with him.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 17th, 2011, 9:52 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]
I don`t think Simba ever made Zazu babysit Kiara, but if he did, I think Kiara would mind Zazu less than having Timon and Pumbaa around. I`d like to think that Kiara would enjoy listening to Zazus stories and learn from him..Of course, she might find him a little annoying too, but I`d think for the most part she`d get along well with him.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I don't think Simba ever let Zazu babysit Kiara, but if he did, I think Kiara would be less tempted to run away.
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PrincessKiara » March 17th, 2011, 9:55 pm

[quote="QueenSummer"][quote="PrincessKiara"]
I don`t think Simba ever made Zazu babysit Kiara, but if he did, I think Kiara would mind Zazu less than having Timon and Pumbaa around. I`d like to think that Kiara would enjoy listening to Zazus stories and learn from him..Of course, she might find him a little annoying too, but I`d think for the most part she`d get along well with him.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I don't think Simba ever let Zazu babysit Kiara, but if he did, I think Kiara would be less tempted to run away.[/quote]

So true! Timon and Pumbaa drives Kiara away from them with their stupid arguing, but Zazu would have made sure Kiara was safe and actually paid attention to her and listened to her.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 17th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Yeah. Timon and Pumbaa were jokes. Zazu would have been more responsible and would have listened to her.
SummerSnowLeopard

Previous

Return to The Characters