Kiara

Re: Kiara

Postby Harvs » November 26th, 2012, 7:09 am

I think the main reason people who don't like Kiara dislike her is because we got her. We didn't get Kopa. If you are given something that you particularly aren't fond of and then are told that there was originally supposed to be a different approach, wouldn't you pick that over what you were given? It's common sense to want something better, and for those who dislike Kiara, much like myself, the idea of replacing her sounds good to me. And I'm sure it sounds good to a lot of other people too.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby TLKcrazer » December 1st, 2012, 11:26 pm

It's strange that people would prefer Kopa when he wasn't even ever going to be used in a movie. He just came from books. I think he's a bigger Simba clone than Kiara, but meh. Kiara's not my favourite character, but I don't hate her either. I just wish her design looked more mature when she grew up >.<
TLKcrazer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): TLK, crazer
Pride Points: 3

Postby Dark Huntress » December 2nd, 2012, 6:50 am

[quote="TLKcrazer"]It's strange that people would prefer Kopa when he wasn't even ever going to be used in a movie. He just came from books. I think he's a bigger Simba clone than Kiara, but meh. Kiara's not my favourite character, but I don't hate her either. I just wish her design looked more mature when she grew up >.<[/quote]
Yeah, Kopa looks EXACTLY like Simba (except his mane might be more brown). And I think Kiaras not quite full grown, more older adolescent.
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby DreamEater » December 2nd, 2012, 6:58 am

We all know me and my likings (well, not really) but I love father-daughter stories, in which case I like Kiara because of it. After all, isn't it a little dramatic to say you hate a fictional character? Anyway, I just like her because she has a nice story put into her, I know allot of you don't think she does, but in my personal opinion I think Kiara's a nice character. Her laugh's unforgettable and since she looks so much like Simba she has a nice design.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby Saffyminty » December 7th, 2012, 1:38 am

I don't really understand how people can hate Kiara?
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby Carl » December 7th, 2012, 2:24 am

[quote="Saffyminty"]I don't really understand how people can hate Kiara?[/quote]

People can hate anyone and anything. I've given up trying to understand why they do so about fictitious characters.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby DreamEater » December 7th, 2012, 2:47 am

Right? It'd be seriously stupid to say "I hate this character" I swear people don't even know what the word 'hate' means.
DreamEater
HEY IT'S ALRIGHT

MY LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN A BED OF ROSES

Pride Points: 29

Postby kopa4eva » December 14th, 2012, 3:43 am

I think Kiara was an alright character. I only liked TLK 2 because of the strong love feeling between Kovu and Kiara.
triix
kopa4eva
Love is strong

You will understand some day.

Nickname(s): triix
Pride Points: 0

Postby nalasimba2223467 » January 5th, 2013, 8:29 pm

Kiara is a bit girly-girly, but she is kind to others and I like her just the same.
:innocent: :amnot:
-What's wrong?
-If I told you, you wouldn't believe me...
-Don't worry, I'm here for you.
-...I hate myself. I'm completley useless and the only reason people talk to me is because I'm a replacement untill they're real friends come back to them. I'm just a loser that everybody takes advantage of. I suck.
-Listen to me, you DO NOT suck. You're an extraordinary person with lots of love give around and everyone adores you. Whoever doesn't is just not worth your time. You are talented, nice, outgoing, SUPER funny, beautiful, courageous, and so many other things that it would take me two days to say them all. Whatever people say, you're most definatley NOT a loser.
nalasimba2223467

Pride Points: 1

Postby STARLlGHTS » January 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm

I love the Kiara!!! ^^ :kiaraexcited: :kiarabutterfly: :glee2: :kiarakopa: :nod: :lovingsmile2: Kiara is the Best!
❒ Single.
❒ Taken.
✔ Mentally dating a fictional character who will never exist because real life sucks
STARLlGHTS

Prussia is awesome

Nickname(s): Star
Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters