Kiara

Re: Kiara

Postby CheetahCat » May 31st, 2009, 10:42 am

Yeah, Kiara is definitely one of the great characters in TLK2SP. ^^ The fact she helped changed her father's views on things. It's about time Simba let his past go. lol. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Kovu131 » May 31st, 2009, 10:45 am

i think that simba trys to hard on being someone hes not and trys to be a good king but kiara changed him and i love that about her.
Image By Flora Lioness
Kovu131

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

i want to join your pride

Nickname(s): Koda
Pride Points: 1

Postby Mike » May 31st, 2009, 9:14 pm

changed him <back> more like. :] Stripped away some of that kingly arrogance I think.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby CheetahCat » May 31st, 2009, 9:23 pm

More like, Kiara helped changed Simba's outlook on the Outlanders, since he believed they're bad and always will be. This isn't the case for Kovu since he was indeed a warm hearted lion. ^^ Simba also thought that his father wouldn't allow Outlanders into the Pride Lands too but in the end, Kiara helped Simba let go of that angle. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Yatima » June 2nd, 2009, 6:27 pm

she's a "Cute little Girl" and newer grow up. XD
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby Mike » June 2nd, 2009, 10:02 pm

True, she keeps that childlike attitude for the entire film =) It's adorable, but she also changes too, learning and growing.
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Postby PrincessKiara » June 17th, 2009, 9:18 am

When Kovu suggested that they should run away and start a pride of their own, Kiara was mature enough to realize that would not solve anything. She could easily have chosen to run away like her father did as a cub.
I think Kiara matured a lot through the movie, SP is not only "letting go of your past," and "love conqours all," it’s also Kiara’s story of coming of age.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Mike » June 17th, 2009, 9:24 am

As TLK was, in fact, Simba's =) That's what both stories are about at the heart I think.
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Postby SimbasMate » June 17th, 2009, 4:46 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]When Kovu suggested that they should run away and start a pride of their own, Kiara was mature enough to realize that would not solve anything. She could easily have chosen to run away like her father did as a cub.
I think Kiara matured a lot through the movie, SP is not only "letting go of your past," and "love conqours all," it’s also Kiara’s story of coming of age.[/quote]

She did the opposite of what Simba did. =] lolz
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Kinahra » June 26th, 2009, 6:07 am

I like her 'because' she didn't want to be queen. I mean, it seemed to me that so many characters wanted to rule and she just wanted to have fun. Thats pretty sweet! :please:
Kinahra

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters