Kiara

Re: Kiara

Postby PrincessKiara » May 18th, 2009, 9:45 pm

When I first watched SP, I disliked Kiara. I thought she was too silly and naive. Now she is one of my favourite characters from SP. I love her because of the purity of her nature, she is so happy and playful and open to things. :innocent: I love how she shows Kovu to enjoy life. Kiara is romantic and sweet, I really love her as a cub. As an adult, I am disappointed in her hunting skills, but I’m sure she will improve with time. She’ll probably never be as good as Nala though. :P
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KiarasMate » May 20th, 2009, 2:14 am

Well, without stating the blatently obvious, I really do love Kiara's character. ^^ She has all the characteristics that I look for in both a friend, andd mate. lol. ^^ As a cubby, she was playful, rebellious and yet, still very caring and lovable. As she matured, her character altered slightly but still kept all of those key features, while also becoming quite wise for her age I guess you could say. At least she was able to see past the differences between the Outlanders and her own Pride way before her father could, so that's gotta be worth something right? ^^ Even though I know a lot of people, probably the majority of people even, prefer Nala over Kiara, but for me, Kiara is just perfect. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Simbasdaughterrocks » May 30th, 2009, 6:49 pm

Kiara is the best charector and as shakespear would say thee is thy best
Kiara is the bestImageImage
Simbasdaughterrocks

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You would :/

Pride Points: 3

Postby Mike » May 30th, 2009, 10:43 pm

Kiara definitely has a better cheeky/innocent smile than Nala, I'll give her that <3
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby CheetahCat » May 31st, 2009, 2:32 am

I always liked Kiara when I first seen her. She seemed so free and outgoing as a cubby! When she was growing up, she remained to her true self and turned out to be a reliable lioness in my eyes. ^^ She definitely can hold herself in most situations and her personality is one of the best in TLKIISP.
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Mike » May 31st, 2009, 5:45 am

She wasn't a rebel for the sake of being a rebel though, she loves her father and pride and life. She just also has the need to follow her heart to quote so many disney movies :)
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Postby Kovu131 » May 31st, 2009, 8:09 am

i think of her as smart and caring. i get were somes coming from... her soul is so deep in the pride that she will stand for it. now that is POWER!!! :?
Image By Flora Lioness
Kovu131

i want to join your pride

Nickname(s): Koda
Pride Points: 1

Postby Mike » May 31st, 2009, 8:39 am

mmhm, it takes a different kind of courage to stand up to your pride and father.
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Postby Kovu131 » May 31st, 2009, 9:15 am

ya true there. like i was think of the part in part 2 were kovu said that "lets run away to gather and start our own pride all of our own" thats want i was thinking any hoo i think shes awesome shes like her mother
Image By Flora Lioness
Kovu131

Postby Kovu131 » May 31st, 2009, 9:15 am

ya true there. like i was think of the part in part 2 were kovu said that "lets run away to gather and start our own pride all of our own" thats want i was thinking any hoo i think shes awesome shes like her mother
Image By Flora Lioness
Kovu131

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters