Mohatu

Re: Mohatu

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » January 28th, 2011, 10:45 pm

Yes indeed...
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby PrincessKiara » March 27th, 2011, 4:51 pm

[quote="Nadra"][quote="PrincessKiara"]I wonder who "the selfish lion" from the story is. He has the same colour as Mohatu, and looks a lot like Scar. Perhaps a relative?[/quote]
I think it's his brother, because he has the same coloration - and because he's allowed to live in the Pride Lands.[/quote]

That is an interesting theory, and makes a lot of sense.

I really like Mohatus design, his colours are lovely. I like how Kula and Chumvi (from TLK6NA) have a similar coloration, only darker.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby xLilacVixenx » March 27th, 2011, 4:52 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]
I really like Mohatus design, his colours are lovely. [/quote]

I agree. I really like most of the colors they used for the lions in the comics. They really suit the characters :)
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 27th, 2011, 5:16 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="Nadra"][quote="PrincessKiara"]I wonder who "the selfish lion" from the story is. He has the same colour as Mohatu, and looks a lot like Scar. Perhaps a relative?[/quote]
I think it's his brother, because he has the same coloration - and because he's allowed to live in the Pride Lands.[/quote]

That is an interesting theory, and makes a lot of sense.

I really like Mohatus design, his colours are lovely. I like how Kula and Chumvi (from TLK6NA) have a similar coloration, only darker.[/quote]
I agree with the entire quote. It seems reasonable to me that Mohatu and 'The Selfish Lion' are brothers. Maybe Scar got his selfishness from 'The Selfish Lion'. And I just love Mohatu's colorings. He so fun to draw <3
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Nitro » March 27th, 2011, 9:08 pm

The selfish lion could be his uncle for all we know. We shouldn`t assume all second borns of kings turn out like Taka did.
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 27th, 2011, 9:12 pm

Agreed. Maybe 'The Selfish Lion' might be Mohatu's cousin.
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Nitro » March 27th, 2011, 9:17 pm

Or just the type of cub who hates royalty and is jealous of them, all grown up and out to get Mohatu. But then again, maybe he wasn`t selfish and needed the water because he was injured or something.
Nitro
Green Rider

Pride Points: 20

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 27th, 2011, 9:19 pm

Perhaps. But this is about Mohatu. Do you think that Mohatu was the very first 'Lion King'?
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby DGFone » March 28th, 2011, 8:24 am

No. I believe (read it somewhere) that while Mohatu wasn't the first lion to rule Pride Rock, he was the greatest king. He is supposed to be better than Mufasa. At least that's the impression I get, seeing as Mufasa's death brought Scar's bad reign. But on the other hand, Mohatu was in a way responsible for Scar's hate that lead to Mufasa's murder.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » March 28th, 2011, 9:52 pm

[quote="DGFone"]But on the other hand, Mohatu was in a way responsible for Scar's hate that lead to Mufasa's murder.[/quote]
How?

And I see how Mohatu was the greatest King, but Mufasa was tricked. He can't help being murdered :( He could have exiled Scar but his heart was to kind (and last I checked, that wasn't a bad thing)
SummerSnowLeopard

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters