Simba

Re: Simba

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 18th, 2011, 5:45 pm

Simba is cute cub. X3 Simba awesome 4ever!
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Whitelionesseyes » March 30th, 2011, 8:32 pm

Simba's cute. :)
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby manda » April 4th, 2011, 1:40 am

is it freak because I think Simba is handsome and charming :D
manda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 5th, 2011, 11:42 am

^ no it isn't. Most people think Simba is handsome and charming, * coughsagreecoughs*
I like Simba only as a cubbie and adult in TLK. In SP he was kinda of a JERK if I might say so myself.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby manda » April 6th, 2011, 2:01 pm

^i'm agree with you. He's much better in first movie.. I don't like him in the second movie.. I hate the character and the color , he looks so old lol
manda

Pride Points: 0

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 6th, 2011, 2:04 pm

Well, everyone gets old sooner or later. But same here, the colours wore a lil bit too dark for a few year old lion.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Jiirani » April 6th, 2011, 4:18 pm

Though I prefer Kimba, I have to say Simba's cute <3

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby TheRoguePrince » April 6th, 2011, 4:25 pm

I am just here to taunt S66, HI! :P
TheRoguePrince

Postby Harvs » April 6th, 2011, 4:32 pm

I'm just here to say... SIMBA IS MORE THAN A CUTE CUB AND A HANDSOME ADULT! Simba is a relatable hero that has become a household name. His face is everywhere. If you ask someone to name a cartoon lion, 90% of them will say Simba. Simba is a king. He's flawed. And his flaws make him perfect. Every good hero needs a dark past. Simba's past makes him what he is. And finally, his adult form is 50 times better than his cubby form! :nukacool: Yeah... I went there.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby Whitelionesseyes » April 6th, 2011, 6:57 pm

Simba changed my life. :)
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters