Which is you favorite

Cub Simba :)
63%
Adult Simba 8-)
37%

Total votes : 131

Re: Cub Simba or Adult Simba????

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 10:44 pm

Simba as a cub is adventurous and innocent while when he's an adult, he grows to be serious, stubborn, and over protective. I view them as 2 different characters.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 20

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 20th, 2011, 11:15 pm

Hm, but how does one differentiate between the two, they both have flaws, as a cub Simba is cocky and has tendencies toward being over prideful
TheRoguePrince

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 11:17 pm

But besides that, how arethey the same? Skipping his teen years doesn't realy help too.
Nitro
Green Rider

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 20th, 2011, 11:17 pm

we go back and see some of that in TLK 1.5, he changes through a lack of responsibility and trying to forget his past.
TheRoguePrince

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 11:20 pm

True, but 1.5 doesn't have that much of an impact on my thinking, so I tend to ignore that.
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 20th, 2011, 11:21 pm

It is a stage of TLK though, despite it's horrible format and breaking of the linearality of the story
TheRoguePrince

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 11:23 pm

Yeah, but it doesn't have anything to do with the overall plot so I ignore it. I'm talking about the Simba in the beginning of TLK and the one during SP, I can hardly believe they're the same person.
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 20th, 2011, 11:24 pm

Ah, but there is a view of Adult Simba in the end of TLK that is not like that, he succeeds in restoring this Kingdom
TheRoguePrince

Postby Nitro » March 20th, 2011, 11:56 pm

But he hasn't fully developed into the king he will be yet. He's still trying to adapt from Hakuna Matata.
Nitro
Green Rider

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 21st, 2011, 12:00 am

Well, his daughter is a major concern for him, it is because he sees in her what he was that he is so protective of her.
TheRoguePrince

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters