Tama

Re: Tama

Postby Nadra » August 11th, 2009, 9:50 pm

[quote="LilTiger"]That's what I meant[/quote]
Okay. The others couldn't be hers, because the other one is meant to be an adult lioness and and the other is her son/daughter.
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby LilTiger » August 11th, 2009, 9:53 pm

[quote="Nadra"][quote="LilTiger"]That's what I meant[/quote]
Okay. The others couldn't be hers, because the other one is meant to be an adult lioness and and the other is her son/daughter.[/quote]

Yeah. That make really good sence. And I have a question in "TLK 2 Activity Game" Why was Kovu in the pridelands when Simba would't allow it?
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Nadra » August 11th, 2009, 10:02 pm

[quote="LilTiger"][quote="Nadra"][quote="LilTiger"]That's what I meant[/quote]
Okay. The others couldn't be hers, because the other one is meant to be an adult lioness and and the other is her son/daughter.[/quote]

Yeah. That make really good sence. And I have a question in "TLK 2 Activity Game" Why was Kovu in the pridelands when Simba would't allow it?[/quote]
That's a really good question. :? I have this game... http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61YVNT3XY4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
... in which Kovu is allowed to play with Kiara, too. Interesting. Maybe Simba didn't recognize him? :P Nah, in this game, Timon, Pumba and Zazu call Kovu by the name.
Nadra

Postby Simba » August 12th, 2009, 1:27 am

I just figured they were secretly playing with each other. maybe Rafiki included Zazu in on the whole Mufasa wants them together thing? Timon and Pumbaa would probably allow them to play together so long as Zira and the other Outlanders didn't follow him.

might make a pic with Tama and that cub. after I get the oodles of other things I need to do out of the way first.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 12th, 2009, 9:59 am

I wish there were Tama plushies. -loves Tama- But I already have a Simba plushie. But for some reason, it has a brown tuft on the head like Kopa. :o It's smaller through. ^^
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Novalight » August 12th, 2009, 12:31 pm

Then it´s a Kopa plush ^^!
@Nadra: I´ve got this game too, I was a little confuse at first, but then I thought it was just a game! But it´s possible that Rafiki included them into the Mufasa-Story. Even if I don´t think Zazu would say this is a goo idea... I guess Timon and Pumbaa would say OK
My TLKFAA: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Novalight/?+

My Fanfiction about Scar´s reign: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3100

enjoy ;)
Novalight

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 12th, 2009, 12:58 pm

[quote="Novalight"]Then it´s a Kopa plush ^^! [/quote]

No it's not! I got it from a Disney magazine about animals and they add a plushie in every magazine! And the magazine clearly said that it was Simba! lol. Talk about hiding un-used characters.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Nadra » August 12th, 2009, 5:58 pm

[quote="Simba"]I just figured they were secretly playing with each other. maybe Rafiki included Zazu in on the whole Mufasa wants them together thing? Timon and Pumbaa would probably allow them to play together so long as Zira and the other Outlanders didn't follow him.
[/quote]
Maybe. Kiara and Kovu must have known each other better - how else could they fall in love so fast as adults?

[quote="Novalight"]@Nadra: I´ve got this game too, I was a little confuse at first, but then I thought it was just a game! But it´s possible that Rafiki included them into the Mufasa-Story. Even if I don´t think Zazu would say this is a goo idea... I guess Timon and Pumbaa would say OK[/quote]
I love that game! I still play it sometimes, when no one's watching. :lol:
Nadra

Postby Shade » August 13th, 2009, 6:55 am

Tama'\s my favorite character from the comics. ;)
^Made by Taka

Spoiler: show
THE GAME

"I'm the only one who's gonna die when it's time for me to die. So let me live my life the way I want to."
-Jimi Hendrix
Shade

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 13th, 2009, 11:31 am

[quote="ryanlion"]Tama'\s my favorite character from the comics. ;)[/quote]

Mine is Tojo, but Tama is my 3rd favorite. the 2nd one is Malka.
KopsTheTerminator

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters