Beba

Re: Beba

Postby Nadra » October 20th, 2009, 8:30 pm

Oh my, why haven't I ever drawn him? I want to draw him now! I actually will use him in my comic, but not soon...
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby PrincessKiara » October 21st, 2009, 9:24 pm

I love the idea of Kopa playing with Beba, a lion and a cheetah playing together! :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby thanigraphics » October 24th, 2009, 10:08 pm

I found a pic of a cheetah on the Lion King board game.....might be Beba?
Here's a pic:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Nadra » October 25th, 2009, 4:49 pm

[quote="thanigraphics"]I found a pic of a cheetah on the Lion King board game.....might be Beba?
Here's a pic:
Image[/quote]
Who knows? It's hard to tell because no one knows how he looks like... But I love this cheetah's pose! Looks very cute. :)
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 10th, 2009, 6:22 pm

Maybe it is, maybe not. I don't think Disney would add a comic character in a board game, especially a cheetah... But who knows?
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Simba » November 10th, 2009, 7:06 pm

well, I can't see it right now to comment lol. but there are more cheetahs in TLK than just Beba. there's Cheetah from Brightest Star XD. and Cheetaro and Cheetato from the T&P Show. and then the rest are random.

most likely it's just a random cheetah.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Akril » November 10th, 2009, 11:13 pm

[quote="Simba"]well, I can't see it right now to comment lol. but there are more cheetahs in TLK than just Beba. there's Cheetah from Brightest Star XD. and Cheetaro and Cheetato from the T&P Show. and then the rest are random.

most likely it's just a random cheetah.[/quote]
Probably. I noticed that the cheetah in the board game has white toes, unlike any other cheetah in the TLK universe that I know of (they all have uncolored toes, like Nala). Speaking of which, I'm drawing a picture of almost all the cheetahs that appear in the movies and various merchandise, and there are quite a few of them!
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 30th, 2010, 1:46 pm

I wish he had a design like Boga and Beba did.. Shame, TLK6NA arist, shame!

He does seem like a show-off, though.. I love Akril's theory of him being Swifty's son.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Exposé » November 4th, 2010, 11:37 pm

Beba sounds like Bieber. LOL!
Exposé

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): The bearer of bad news
Pride Points: 0

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 5th, 2011, 7:40 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]Yeah. I remember that Kopa's friend Afua stopped playing with him because he wanted to play with Beba and Kopa called both of them stupid. lol[/quote]
lol
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Previous

Return to The Characters