Sarabi

Re: Sarabi

Postby SimbaStar » May 21st, 2009, 11:38 pm

Yeah! Couldn't they make the third about when Kiara and Kovu got cubs or something...? :?
SimbaStar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Only Simba Pride

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » May 22nd, 2009, 10:52 am

I would love to see how Kiara and Kovu handled parenthood, and what their cubs would be like! :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby CheetahCat » May 22nd, 2009, 11:20 am

Sarabi is such a strong willed lioness. ^^ She is very gentle and loving, especially bold and a true queen. ^^ I've always enjoyed when Sarabi had a lot of courage to hold her own during Scar's destructive rulings in the Pride Lands. ^^ I'm also sad that the actress who filled the role, Madge Sinclair, passed away in 1995. :(
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbasMate » May 31st, 2009, 2:36 am

Sarabi is a great lioness, and I can understand how much people love her! She is just so great. I think Disney wanted Nala to be like her when Nala grew up. ^^ She was brave enough to tell Scar off, even though it brought her a smack across the face. >.> I'm glad that she didn't end up dying. Though, was she in the second TLK movie?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Mike » May 31st, 2009, 5:43 am

Probably, the whole of both prides were seen in the battle scene. She just didn't have a part :\
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Kovu131 » May 31st, 2009, 9:51 am

i would have to say about her is that she haves a nices voice i love it. when she talks in part 1 she made me have chills run my back :sad:
Image By Flora Lioness
Kovu131

i want to join your pride

Nickname(s): Koda
Pride Points: 1

Postby Mike » May 31st, 2009, 9:04 pm

Such a nice motherly voice :) and then "It's not true... Tell me it's not true!" that voice shocked me the first time I heard it :'(
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby CrystallineIcefire » July 2nd, 2009, 10:29 pm

They couldn't do a voice talent for Sarabi in TLKII... Sarabi's voice actor died in 1995, during the production of TLKII.
CrystallineIcefire

Postby Hydro » July 3rd, 2009, 9:23 am

Sarabi, the greatest mother ever! Lol, she was just so...motherly... and strong...even with Simba fully grown up and Sarabi getting old... she was still leader of the hunting pack! ^^

Hydro

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby CrystallineIcefire » July 3rd, 2009, 5:24 pm

I loved how she handled it.

Scar: SA-RAAAA-BIIIIIII!
Sarabi: -walks towards Pride rock while her head is hung high in dignity, eyes closed. She pays no attention to the Hyenas snapping at her heels.- Yes, Scar?
Scar: Where is your hunting party? They're not doing their job!
Sarabi: Scar, there is no food. The herds have moved on.
Scar: No! You're just not looking hard enough!
Sarabi: It's over, there is nothing left. We have only one choice: We must leave Pride Rock.
Scar: -in growling- We're not going anywhere!
Sarabi: -furious- Then you have sentenced us to death!
Scar: Then so be it!
Sarabi: -disgusted, surprised, furious- You can't do that!
Scar: I'm the king, I can do whatever I want!
Sarabi: If you were half the king Mufasa was there wouldn't--
Scar: -striking Sarabi- I am ten times the king Mufasa was!
CrystallineIcefire

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters