Things you should NEVER say to Nala

Things you should NEVER say to Nala

Postby LilTiger » August 8th, 2009, 1:54 am

Simba's cheating on you!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: Things you should NEVER say to Nala

Postby TeenSimba101 » August 8th, 2009, 3:38 am

Simba said he never liked you from the start! :)
TeenSimba101

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Iam Simba!

Pride Points: 0

Postby LadyAislinn » August 8th, 2009, 4:07 am

I heard some wild stories about when Simba was in the jungle... lets just say if a jaguar cub happens to stop by Pride Rock looking for his daddy don't be surprised. :kickassnala:

(Now I wanna draw that :lol:)
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Panda-chan » August 8th, 2009, 4:30 am

[quote="LadyAislinn"]I heard some wild stories about when Simba was in the jungle... lets just say if a jaguar cub happens to stop by Pride Rock looking for his daddy don't be surprised. :kickassnala:

(Now I wanna draw that :lol:)[/quote]
lol!

Your dad left your mom because he wanted to get away from you.
That's harsh. :goodnight:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby TeenSimba101 » August 8th, 2009, 4:34 am

Good one! lol! :lol:
TeenSimba101

Iam Simba!

Postby Buffy » August 8th, 2009, 1:35 pm

Your mom hates you and wishes she had never had you!
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 8th, 2009, 1:50 pm

Simba mated with Vitani!
KopsTheTerminator

Postby RayCat » August 9th, 2009, 2:51 am

Listen Nala, I know it might be a bit awkward and a bit difficult, but you need to stop seeing Kovu every night when the sun sets. I also think you should tell Simba as well :kickassnala: don't look at me in that way Nala, you can't deny it. Also, telling Simba is the only way to save your marriage after all... Now Nala, there's no need to sharpen your claws, what will that fix? Um... why are you looking at me like that? <Nala prowls towards me and I step away>... Nala, wait! Can't we talk about this? <runs like there's no tomorrow> Help meeee!!!!
XD it's ok guys, Nala didn't attack me this time >:D
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby KingKivuli » August 9th, 2009, 2:54 am

how can I put this? erm..... Simba is dating your mother
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby TeenSimba101 » August 9th, 2009, 2:55 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! nala's gone mad! run for your lives!!!!!!!! lol! :lol:
TeenSimba101

Iam Simba!

Next

Return to The Characters