Nuka

Re: Nuka

Postby Nadra » August 9th, 2009, 5:35 pm

[quote="CommandoTheLion"]hmm yeah she needs to take a chill pill[/quote]
Or two.
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 9th, 2009, 11:30 pm

His original death was emotional. He said in the end ''I finally got your attention, didn't I?'' and then he dies... :(
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simba » August 9th, 2009, 11:33 pm

I know! I so wish they had went with Nuka's original death scene. it would've gave the movie a bit of that epicness that the original had.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 9th, 2009, 11:40 pm

[quote="Simba"]I know! I so wish they had went with Nuka's original death scene. it would've gave the movie a bit of that epicness that the original had.[/quote]

Yeah. It was so sad, it made me cry a bit. All he wanted was just attention like Scar when he was a cubby. :(
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Yumacub » August 9th, 2009, 11:52 pm

How cum he still looks like a teen when Kovu iz an adult?! O_o ????
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 9th, 2009, 11:54 pm

I think he was young adult when Kovu grew up. But he died so soon... he doesn't even have a mate!
KopsTheTerminator

Nuka

Postby Yumacub » August 10th, 2009, 5:30 pm

Ok where is digger,lazy eye,dotty,spotty and any other outlander lioness you guys know in this pic:
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby Nadra » August 10th, 2009, 8:07 pm

[quote="Yumacub"]Ok where is digger,lazy eye,dotty,spotty and any other outlander lioness you guys know in this pic:
Image[/quote]
Well, I'd say that the lioness that has almost the same coloration as Vitani is Digger...
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 11th, 2009, 8:31 am

I can't remember how the others looks like, but here's Vitani and Digger:

KopsTheTerminator

Postby Simba » August 11th, 2009, 7:47 pm

I think I can make out faint dots on that one on the rock on the left. so that's either Spottie or Dottie, whichever has dots on that side of the face.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters