Nuka

Re: Nuka

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 18th, 2009, 9:06 am

[quote]Sure, Vitani is a strong lioness, but not that strong. But maybe there wouldn't have been any fire - Zira's plot would have been a bit different.[/quote]

Like... Oh yeah, Kopa loves Vitani, so Vitani would trick Kopa easily. Even through she loves him too. Nuka would attack Kopa and Vitani would have to ''fight'' Nuka so Kopa would think Vitani abandoned the Outlanders. Nuka would run and then Simba would appear. Wow, I have Zira's evil mind. :evil:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Novalight » July 18th, 2009, 5:37 pm

You evil girl you :ehh2:! I´ve liked Nuka, well he was a little bit crazy but I think he would be adorable as a cub ^^
My TLKFAA: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Novalight/?+

My Fanfiction about Scar´s reign: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3100

enjoy ;)
Novalight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 18th, 2009, 6:23 pm

[quote="Novalight"]You evil girl you :ehh2:! I´ve liked Nuka, well he was a little bit crazy but I think he would be adorable as a cub ^^[/quote]

Probably.

I always wondered why is his fur like that...
KopsTheTerminator

Postby NightyByeSparrow » July 18th, 2009, 9:34 pm

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="Novalight"]You evil girl you :ehh2:! I´ve liked Nuka, well he was a little bit crazy but I think he would be adorable as a cub ^^[/quote]

Probably.

I always wondered why is his fur like that...[/quote]
Termites...o.o
I actually, like I said before, didn't like Nuka, until I started watching TLK2SP over and over, which was when I understood the plotline enough to feel sorry for him. :goodnight: (I'm so mean...XD)
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 18th, 2009, 9:46 pm

[quote="NightyByeSparrow"][quote="Kopa23"][quote="Novalight"]You evil girl you :ehh2:! I´ve liked Nuka, well he was a little bit crazy but I think he would be adorable as a cub ^^[/quote]

Probably.

I always wondered why is his fur like that...[/quote]
Termites...o.o
I actually, like I said before, didn't like Nuka, until I started watching TLK2SP over and over, which was when I understood the plotline enough to feel sorry for him. :goodnight: (I'm so mean...XD)[/quote]

:O Well, when I was younger, I was just sad at Nuka's death because I couldn't understand the movie very much. Now I'm crying because I can understand the meaning. :cry2: And in this point we see the good side of Zira. Even through she was evil, she was a caring mother. :sad:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Nadra » August 8th, 2009, 11:26 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]
:O Well, when I was younger, I was just sad at Nuka's death because I couldn't understand the movie very much. Now I'm crying because I can understand the meaning. :cry2: And in this point we see the good side of Zira. Even through she was evil, she was a caring mother. :sad:[/quote]
Yeah... But she should have shown her love for Nuka a bit earlier. And I wish she felt more guilty... She just blamed Kovu for Nuka's death. I think it was more her fault. He went after Simba because of her.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby Simba » August 9th, 2009, 12:15 am

yeah, Zira still isn't too caring. as Nadra mentioned, it is rather her fault that Nuka died. she blamed Kovu for his death. and she was willing to kill Kovu and Vitani because they didn't agree with her. not to mention she played favorites, leaving poor Nuka at a disadvantage.

and if it had been Vitani that was the choosen one and Kopa Simba's heir, then Kopa wouldn't have been on a solo hunt in the first place because he's a male :lol: it's the lionesses who do the hunting. plus, Kopa wouldn't have been rebellious against Simba like that to go all dramatic and hunt outside the Pridelands. so no need for a fire rescue. unless maybe a fake out for Kopa to rescue Vitani from a fire? I'm devious too :evil:
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 3:46 pm

haha Nuka is funny and a Idiot :P
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby Nadra » August 9th, 2009, 4:53 pm

[quote="Simba"]yeah, Zira still isn't too caring. as Nadra mentioned, it is rather her fault that Nuka died. she blamed Kovu for his death. and she was willing to kill Kovu and Vitani because they didn't agree with her. not to mention she played favorites, leaving poor Nuka at a disadvantage.[/quote]
Yeah, she wasn't the best mother in the world. She used her own cubs in her evil plans. And what she said to Vitani: "If you will not fight, then you will die as well."
What kind of mother says something like that to her own daughter? She was really insane.

[quote="Simba"]
and if it had been Vitani that was the choosen one and Kopa Simba's heir, then Kopa wouldn't have been on a solo hunt in the first place because he's a male :lol: it's the lionesses who do the hunting. plus, Kopa wouldn't have been rebellious against Simba like that to go all dramatic and hunt outside the Pridelands. so no need for a fire rescue. unless maybe a fake out for Kopa to rescue Vitani from a fire? I'm devious too :evil:[/quote]
Well, lionesses don't usually hunt alone either. And the males do hunt somethimes, but it's diffifult because of the huge mane.
Haha, you're devious indeed. :lol: But it's a good idea!
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 5:16 pm

hmm yeah she needs to take a chill pill
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters