Nuka

Re: Nuka

Postby morri908 » December 27th, 2008, 2:44 am

:( his mom was evil... maybe if she had given him that chance he always wanted, he wouldn't have died.
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Panda-chan » January 6th, 2009, 1:29 am

That video was really sad. He sounded really desperate when he said those last words. :(
WHY DID THEY CUT THAT SCENE OUT? *really mad* :x
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby morri908 » January 6th, 2009, 2:26 am

idk.... but it would be cool if he hadn't died.... but how would the battle turn out?
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby kovu42 » January 6th, 2009, 4:11 am

He definately should have gotten those last words in there. It was a major moment for his character, they should not have cut it. He finally got a good one-liner!
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
Icarus and Daedalus Fantasy - Keith Gates
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Pride Points: 2

Postby Katelyn23 » January 6th, 2009, 4:19 am

Nuka was amazing. He was my favourite character from TLK2: Simba's Pride, but my second favourite character overall. I loved his humour, and his stupidity made me laugh so hard, which were reasons why I liked him the most from TLK2. I also think Nuka deserved to be the Chosen one, if he had, he wouldn't have died, which was sad. I guess Kovu was a good part of the story, but still, Nuka deserved at least one chance to show that he could be the Chosen one. =]

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Moka » January 6th, 2009, 9:55 pm

And Kovu, being the "chosen one", let the outlanders down. Zira knew about Kovu's real loyalties before Nuka died. She could've changed the...chosen one...or something :P
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby kovu42 » January 6th, 2009, 10:05 pm

But then there wouldn't really be a chosen one because "One" is a very key part of that word so if she just randomly changed it then there couldn't possibly be a real chosen one now could there?

I don't know why I'm arguing this point, I just really need something to do today...
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Moka » January 6th, 2009, 10:41 pm

Yeah I hear yah. Scar was pretty bad at choosing the chosen one, wasn't he?
Moka

Postby kovu42 » January 6th, 2009, 10:44 pm

Yeah. Scar's only "good" choice (and I'm using good VERY loosely here) was his plan on how to kill Mufasa. I say good because it's the only plan that actually worked the way he wanted it too. His chosen heir, failed, Nuka, failed, keeping control as king forever, failed and choosing the hyenas for allies, epic fail
Addicted to band...
Gay and proud of it!
kovu42

Resident Music Writer

Postby Moka » January 6th, 2009, 10:46 pm

It was going along so well until they overheard him :P

Zira should've used hyenas, too.
Moka

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters