Sarabi+Scar=Kovu?

Re: Sarabi+Scar=Kovu?

Postby Meskhenet » September 23rd, 2013, 3:52 am

I agree. I don't even know why I created the topic. Gosh the things I come up with when I'm tired. :chuckle: :lol:
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby zoeyku » September 25th, 2013, 9:56 am

People make up the most stupid theories that often go beyond what the creators of TLK intended.
zoeyku

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » September 28th, 2013, 4:53 am

Even though Scar isn't Kovu's father now that you mention it he does look like he could be their son.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 28th, 2013, 10:30 pm

[quote="zoeyku"]People make up the most stupid theories that often go beyond what the creators of TLK intended.[/quote]

Uhm by using my quote from the first page I take it that you agree with me..?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Previous

Return to The Characters