Your favourite character pairings?

Re: Your favourite character pairings?

Postby Kitty » July 30th, 2012, 11:48 am

Simba and Nala : ) I'm not a fan of pairings, however, these have always been my favourite Disney couple ^^

Banner by SophieCub :3
Kitty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 4

Postby Jiirani » July 30th, 2012, 2:29 pm

Is it just me or does nobody ship anything at all other than Simba and Nala basically. I'm cool with a few things, even characters outside of the movie lol

I like:
Sarafina x Scar
Sarabi x Scar
Sarabi x Mufasa
Zira x Scar
Zira x Chumvi
Nala x Ni

I guess i'll explain myself.

Sarabi x Scar and Sarafina x Scar
The reason i support this is because I like to think that when they were younger, Mufasa, Sarafina, Sarabi and Scar were all good friends.
Scar was crushing on Sarabi when they were teens, and Sarafina was crushing on Mufasa. Realizing they could never be together, Scar and Sarafina turned to each other for comfort as friends, and perhaps found something more. I believe Scar fathered Nala and Mheetu.

Sarabi x Mufasa
I shouldn't need to explain this one. I think considering they were probably betrothed at an early age, their relationship had lasted a long time and was cute ok i don't need to explain that

Zira x Scar
Now, this is a ship i'm not that fond of. Now, Zira is more of a fan girl than a mate to Scar, I think that maybe she was little when she joined the pride and really looked up to him and started to crush on him and over time it developed into something much more. I believe Nuka is his son, they're far too alike boy structure wise, and Nuka did say that Kovu wasn't even Scar's son or something along those lines.

Zira x Chumvi
I like to believe that Chumvi fathered Kovu and Vitani. Scar could have taken the cubs [Tojo, Chumvi etc] and brainwashed them into being loyal followers that prevented an uproar from the lionesses. Extra protection. Scar probably wanted a healthy heir but after seeing Nuka realized he'd be better of letting Chumvi mate with her to produce healthier offspring uwu

Nala x Ni
I thought her little crush was cute. :3 Perhaps if Simba had refused to come home, she might have found Ni and he helped her take down Scar. Idk. I think it's qt

I ship what I want uwu
I don't have a OTP for TLK

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby SNAZ » August 10th, 2012, 12:38 pm

I think simba and nala are best. They fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.
Userbars and Extra stuffs: show
Thanks Julie Skywalker for my AWESOME siggy and avvy :-D
SNAZ
Scar Rules

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But I still like Simba ;)

Nickname(s): SNSZ123, Shaz, snaz, Twin(GeminiGemelo)
Pride Points: 9

Postby Tacobell Lion » August 15th, 2012, 5:50 am

1. Simba and Nala
2. Kopa and Vitani
3. Kovu and Kiara

My top three favorite couples. 8-)
My top six favorite characters 8-)
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Postby Chakatheprince » September 1st, 2012, 1:06 am

Hmm............ I support Kopa and Vitani. Kovu and Kiara is okay, but its so unrealistic. Simba and Nala is cute.
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

Postby Dark Huntress » September 15th, 2012, 9:43 pm

I like kiara and kovu because she's so playful and he's do serious.Their perfect!
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Chakatheprince » September 30th, 2012, 8:27 pm

Serious? xD
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 12th, 2012, 7:49 am

Personally, I like Kopa x Vitani, Tojo x Tama, Nala x Simba and Kiara x Kovu.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Scars Mate » November 12th, 2012, 8:13 pm

[quote="SimbaNalaScarZira123"]I think simba and nala are best. They fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.[/quote]
Me seconds this. Also Scar and Zira... evil master mind, wacko mate. Perfect!

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Paws » November 22nd, 2012, 8:03 am

[quote="FlipMode"]Which characters do you think would or do make a good couple and why?[/quote]

I could see Scar and Zira together because they have the save hatred towards Simba. Hands down. No questions there. :evil: x :zirainnocent: = <3<3<3 When I think about putting those two together. I cringe. O.o (in a good way) ^^; As for the Hero side. Couple wise. Sarabi and Mufasi. xP MalexMale wise Scar/Kovu. If I had to remake the whole movie over. I would take the whole lovey dovey connection with Kiara/Kovu out. Like completely demolish everything and rewrite the whole freakin' script. ._. It kinda defeats the purpose though because you know what happens. The Heros always come out on top and a love connections happens. Not saying I didn't enjoy it. I really loved the movie and still watch it. Js. I always wondered what it would be like if they did it with Kovu being one of the antagonists. Like one of the main ones, other than Zira. But, we can't have two main antagonists, only one. Maybe.. I would call it a follower type deal. Not trying to make anyone offended. Kovu was supposed to follow in Scars prints and become king, but fell in love with Kiara and didn't have the guts to do what Zira/Nuka/Vitani wanted him to. For instance, when Nuka/Vitani started the fire. And Kovu had an opening to attack Simba. But refused. I was hoping for an attack there. :/ I would change that scene of course. I plan on looking through the movie or if there's a script like what each character said. I can rewrite it. If I was the director and wrote everything. Just something to do in my spare time. It's going to take a few months if I just sit there and write it. Tssk.. tsk. I'm lazy. I don't crave MalexFemale pairings all too much. But. Zira and Scar. I don't know what other reasons other than that they'd look that rad! Plus I'm not too fond of the Simba/Nala pairing. So, shush about it!!! >_< ROFL! Jk. That's just me though. Plus Zira needs a hubby. >3 I couldn't picture anyone else with Scar other than Zira. Vitani wouldn't look too hot with scar anyway because she's obviously younger. If only she looked more older, then yes definitely. Now, if only that they had more younger male characters like Kovu to hookup with Vitani. *does pouty face* Sorry for the long gibberish post. xD :demonic: :nukawut:
Paws

Pride Points: 8

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters