Mufasa

Re: Mufasa

Postby Miharuka » May 3rd, 2011, 2:58 pm

[quote="mnyama"]did anyone know that Mufasa was actually the name of a king in africa? not a lion king, a real, actual, historical human king.[/quote]

For real?
Coool!!
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby TheLionQueen » May 3rd, 2011, 11:39 pm

That is Awesome I have never heard of that!
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Shyann » May 4th, 2011, 12:28 am

I heard that somewhere on the internet...it is really cool....but Mufasa should be honerd because he was a GREAT king!!!!! :D
Sig and Avatar for Shy by Ral
Shyann

TLKFan

Nickname(s): Shy
Pride Points: 2

Postby MuddyMufasa » October 2nd, 2011, 2:40 pm

Mufasa is amazing. He's my favorite character. I love how wise and noble he is, yet good-humored and kind. He's an awesome character and probably the best king I've ever seen. :)
MuddyMufasa
Mufasa's Biggest Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muddy, Mufasa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Katelyn23 » October 4th, 2011, 2:11 am

^True that haha.

Mufasa is so brave, and wise, and the voice is just perfect for him.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Regulus » October 4th, 2011, 7:19 pm

I can't think of anything I don't like about Mufasa. He's the perfect example of what a king and a parent should be.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 4th, 2011, 7:56 pm

[quote="Regulus"]I can't think of anything I don't like about Mufasa. He's the perfect example of what a king and a parent should be.[/quote]

Exactly. The only character flaw I can find in him is that he's too trusting of others, which lead to his death. He could clearly see that Scar was bitter towards him, but he still trusted him. That doesn't mean I don't like him because of that, though. :3
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheLionPrince » October 5th, 2011, 11:39 pm

[quote="mnyama"]did anyone know that Mufasa was actually the name of a king in africa? not a lion king, a real, actual, historical human king.[/quote]

Yeah, I knew that! Mufasa was the name of the last king of the Bagada people in pre-colonial Kenya. I'm not sure how the filmmakers came across that name since pretty much of the other characters have names that have a meaning in Swahili.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » October 5th, 2011, 11:50 pm

^ Yeah, I think that they went with Mufasa becasue it means King, not because there was an actual king named Mufasa. Hardly any, if any, of the audience would be aware of the historical Mufasa. But any audience member that knows Swahili will know that mufasa means king, hence the name Mufasa.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby aloobah » October 24th, 2011, 8:52 pm

Mufasa's ok. He's a great leader and he seems very nice, but I'm more of an outlanders girl myself. Muffy just seems a little too perfect for my liking. :roll:
Image Image Image Image
aloobah

Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters